Weston “Immovable” McKennie (27 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I love the WW1 style trenches that have been formed in every player bread, with team switching enabled

two toasters are allies in one bread
enemies in the next

you all deserve the mustard gas tho

- - - Updated - - -

^ Maybe he's throwing a rope, like the texas boy he is.
I believe in Texas he'd be the recipient of that rope, not the sender

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol:

You are such a joke. Pirlo, the passing master couldn’t teach this oaf how to pass. 75% passers don’t improve. They get told to only attempt short passes. He’s not 18. His passing is what it is. Can’t pass, can’t tackle for shit. Convert to CF. Plays like Moise Kean with better movement and finishing.
You are such an idiot when it comes to McKennie!
i am really enjoying this back and forth drama

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
PI isn't wrong about his ball control and passing though - it's atrocious.

However , McNuggets is very good at timing his runs, off the ball movement, getting into dangerous positions, heading the ball (more often than not). He also has a good goal scoring ratio for a mid and a lot of heart and hustle. Those are his attributes. He's never going to be a world class player, due to his limitations, but he's the darn best thing we've got in midfield after Locatelli.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

However , McNuggets is very good at timing his runs, off the ball movement, getting into dangerous positions, heading the ball (more often than not). He also has a good goal scoring ratio for a mid and a lot of heart and hustle. Those are his attributes. He's never going to be a world class player, due to his limitations, but he's the darn best thing we've got in midfield after Locatelli.
I'd add to that list him actually turning and driving forward, rare sight for a Juve midfielder after Pogbas departure, even if it causes Mac to lose possession at times better trying that than never ending recycling of possession and let opposition back in shape.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd add to that list him actually turning and driving forward, rare sight for a Juve midfielder after Pogbas departure, even if it causes Mac to lose possession at times better trying that than never ending recycling of possession and let opposition back in shape.
I enjoy that about him. He's always looking to move the ball forward. Only he and Locatelli try and do that. Our other mids are very slow and static in possession - it's almost as if they're apprehensive about crossing the center circle.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

100%. All I’ve been trying to say. He’s the only midfielder beside Locatelli I think we should keep. But if we are to play a 3 man midfield going forward we need a B2B ball-winner with good passing ability, because McKennie ain’t that. He’s great in the opponents half and a bit of a liability in ours.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’s unpolished, makes a tonne of mistakes and isn’t the most fancy player…but damn can he be an effective and clinical player for us. He’s improved so much over the past few months and he has definitely earned his starting position on merit. Easily one of the more likeable players in the team - much rather him than the likes of Rabiot and Ramsey that he who shall not be named saddled us with during his reign of terror.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And not just a little open, dude finds acres of space in the box consistently somehow.
I said it in the LIVE thread a few days ago…he reminds me very much of Tim Cahill. Aussie and Everton legend who was known for his immense heading ability, leaping progress and timing of his runs. If he can be half as effective as Timmy was for Aus NT and Everton, McKennie would have been a very good player for us.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'm expecting an incoming post about how we can sell him for good money? No way that happens because Max keeps playing and playing him. Max might even not know exactly what position he should have him at but he realizes good things happen when he's on the pitch.

And as I stated earlier, look you want to sell him? Fine, but tell me who you can get that will play better with that money. Not is better on paper, but in the game. This isn't fantasy soccer building a squad. We know management is clueless on acquiring talent so feel lucky we got a surprise with Snacks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)