Weston “Immovable” McKennie (154 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m disappointed. If you’re gonna go gangsta at least do it for someone with more… Substance if you know what I mean.

Girl’s skinny like a twig. 0/10 on the booty department @Fr3sh

f8CSbaO.jpg
She's def cute in a kind of dorky/ innocent looking way. Probably the right kind of girl for our Harry Potter fan here.

Absolutely terrible judgement from Weston though and if he never plays for the national side again he has only himself to blame. No pussy in the world is worth that kind of stupidity.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I’m disappointed. If you’re gonna go gangsta at least do it for someone with more… Substance if you know what I mean.

Girl’s skinny like a twig. 0/10 on the booty department @Fr3sh

f8CSbaO.jpg
:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

hes not good enough to be pulling these stunts
Yeah, he’s an idiot. :lol:

He probably thinks he has an invisibility cloak, like his hero.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why is it a team breaking issue? Aren't they consulting adults? What's the strong negative dynamics here? Need further details to explain why its such a big deal.

Or is Pulisic from Bama, and doesn't approve of anyone but him touching his sister.
I mean everything in aggregate, just creates a mess where we need calm and stability right now. People here can talk shit all they want, but he has stepped up for the national team during tough matches and has emerged almost as a leader at times starting with the Nations League final.

At Juve currently I'd also PERSONALLY put him as maybe the 3rd best midfielder that we have, and I have no doubt these violations will affect things here as well in terms of playing time.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he’s an idiot. :lol:

He probably thinks he has an invisibility cloak, like his hero.
Right? If you’re gonna do some stupid shit at least make sure you can later say “I’m not proud of what I did but I’m proud” know what I mean. That flat chest twiggy non-existent ass ain’t it. @Fr3sh

:disagree: West u extra dumb

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I mean everything in aggregate, just creates a mess where we need calm and stability right now. People here can talk shit all they want, but he has stepped up for the national team during tough matches and has emerged almost as a leader at times starting with the Nations League final.

At Juve currently I'd also PERSONALLY put him as maybe the 3rd best midfielder that we have, and I have no doubt these violations will affect things here as well in terms of playing time.
That makes it even worse if the above is true that he had multiple violations of the Covid protocols during an important 3 match WC qualification period. He knew the rules going in, fuck he just got suspended last season here at Juve for having a big party during Covid. This makes him an idiot who showed exactly the opposite qualities of a leader.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That pic looks like it is from 2013 or something you pedos

We sold better players for less
We’ve even given away a few by paying a club to take them

- - - Updated - - -

That makes it even worse if the above is true that he had multiple violations of the Covid protocols during an important 3 match WC qualification period. He knew the rules going in, fuck he just got suspended last season here at Juve for having a big party during Covid. This makes him an idiot who showed exactly the opposite qualities of a leader.
While Dybala has clearly broken protocols and got Covid multiple times but is rewarded with the captains band lel

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That pic looks like it is from 2013 or something you pedos

We’ve even given away a few by paying a club to take them

- - - Updated - - -

While Dybala has clearly broken protocols and got Covid multiple times but is rewarded with the captains band lel
Didn’t Dybala get suspended too? I’m not defending Paulo, by ze way. He’s a pussyfag.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's what I'm sayin bruv :sigh:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup.

You must be mentally disabled to do this kind of thing, taking in consideration the opportunity football is giving you.

I cannot stand this kind of behaviour

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As long as we don’t sell him for a loss or practice Ticinomics and pay a club to take him then I’m ok with whatever happens.

In a macro view he’s done nothing wrong to affect his career at Juventus. Tuz needs to talk about something during INTL breaks I suppose. Lately it’s been Dybala, Berna, and Weston. Muy divertivo

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As long as we don’t sell him for a loss or practice Ticinomics and pay a club to take him then I’m ok with whatever happens.

In a macro view he’s done nothing wrong to affect his career at Juventus. Tuz needs to talk about something during INTL breaks I suppose. Lately it’s been Dybala, Berna, and Weston. Muy divertivo
I don’t even think we should sell him based on this. I think he needs to stop being a bonehead, grow up and start behaving like a professional. But he should definitely get the year to see if he can build on his first half from last season. If he has a shit season on top of this, then sell

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know I'm from Nash, I said TN
I just assumed. :boh:

Much worse if you from small-town Hicksville, Tennessee.

I guess Memphis would be okay…

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I don’t even think we should sell him based on this. I think he needs to stop being a bonehead, grow up and start behaving like a professional. But he should definitely get the year to see if he can build on his first half from last season. If he has a shit season on top of this, then sell

- - - Updated - - -

I just assumed. :boh:

Much worse if you from small-town Hicksville, Tennessee.

I guess Memphis would be okay…
I'm just glad I'm not from Lynchburg, TN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)