Weston “Transferable” McKennie (49 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Right? If you’re gonna do some stupid shit at least make sure you can later say “I’m not proud of what I did but I’m proud” know what I mean. That flat chest twiggy non-existent ass ain’t it. @Fr3sh

:disagree: West u extra dumb
more underdevelopped than asian women, more underdeveloped than the super anorexic chicks who's eyebrows consist of 30% of her weight.
mckennie you must do better.
You should go after Dybala's girl
mjlit2.png

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still Pulisic' sister not bad looking if you Google more recent pics. I think Dru was right when he said that picture is old hence why she looks so young.

Lets not kid ourselves, love Weston but he is no casanova in looks or personality.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Also a great place to arm up your RV as a thermobaric bomb and get back at them lizard aliens by driving the downtown streets blaring this:
I actually thought that was a really interesting way to go. The guy had a sense of humor, too. RIP.

- - - Updated - - -

Still Pulisic' sister not bad looking if you Google more recent pics. I think Dru was right when he said that picture is old hence why she looks so young.

Lets not kid ourselves, love Weston but he is no casanova in looks or personality.
Wait is it Pules’ sister of Steffan?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So basically for what Im reading in less than 2 weeks this guy broke not one, not two, but tree rules:

1. Came down form the bus of the team without wearing his mask and proceed to sign autographs
2. Sleep outside the bubble's team
3. Invite someone to sleep over in the hotel.

This after he was one of the team members who demanded more from the players after the game they have against El Salvador.

What a guy :disagree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So basically for what Im reading in less than 2 weeks this guy broke not one, not two, but tree rules:

1. Came down form the bus of the team without wearing his mask and proceed to sign autographs

This after he was one of the team members who demanded more from the players after the game they have against El Salvador.

Can he pick up the spare?

miss-bowling.gif

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

If Mac Life is too wild, get out of his way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)