Wesley Sneijder (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
sneijder? oh come on just a cheap act when we fail to sign diego silva or co.. wouldn'T be to surprised if he is our top summer buy.
on a good day he can be on hell of a player but he hasn't shown it alot

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Who at Real Madrid has? Sneijder is really really good, i think most people underappreciate his skill.

Jul 15, 2006
:D
:lol:

great player,cunt of a man...tbh i would rather get cassano as he has less of an attitude problem
Hmmmm, that's a bit harsh,no?
I wouldn't really rate Diego higher than Sneijder.
Who at Real Madrid has? Sneijder is really really good, i think most people underappreciate his skill.
I agree with you he's not played that much this season; but he's a very skilled player.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think the last euros were the best he ever was, it's the only time I've really understood all the hype surrounding him. Apart from that he's never really lived up to it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Snejder is good, quite good actually, no two ways about it. But he ISNT as good as Diego, for sure. Thats the thing with him, he isnt the guy to have as your main impact guy that you rely on, you say he is underrated, but at first he was overrated, expected to be a top leading midfielder which he isnt. Isnt consistent or talented enough. But is a very good supplementary midfielder if you use him right.

Jul 15, 2006
I think the last euros were the best he ever was, it's the only time I've really understood all the hype surrounding him. Apart from that he's never really lived up to it.
Yeah! That's actually the last I properly saw him play especially in the beginning of the tournament he was orchastrating in the middle very well.
Snejder is good, quite good actually, no two ways about it. But he ISNT as good as Diego, for sure. Thats the thing with him, he isnt the guy to have as your main impact guy that you rely on, you say he is underrated, but at first he was overrated, expected to be a top leading midfielder which he isnt. Isnt consistent or talented enough. But is a very good supplementary midfielder if you use him right.
Great post. :tup: Perhaps he can go to the 'next level' with us?
He's a selfish player. I don't want him.
Really..
I like his long range efforts.
Yes, I agree that's his best attribute.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I like his long range efforts.
He likes them too. So much that it's all he tries when the game is in question. With Holland or with Real Madrid that's all I see is him shooting from way out when his team needs a goal.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #56
    Shooters, really?If that's a something we should go after we better stop crying right now. :p

I never rated him that high, and there's no way he'd be my alternative for some of those players that we're currently after.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Shooters, really?If that's a something we should go after we better stop crying right now. :p

I never rated him that high, and there's no way he'd be my alternative for some of those players that we're currently after.
    I didnt say we should sign him (see my first post in this thread ;)), I said he has one of the best shots in the game. Relax kidddo.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #60
    I didnt say we should sign him (see my first post in this thread ;)), I said he has one of the best shots in the game. Relax kidddo.
    I know, I just saw Jack's post and later I see your reply on it.I didn't want to bash it but just to mess around a bit and hence the "we should cry" part. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)