Wesley Sneijder (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Marchisio---Sneijder---Sissoko
--------------Diego--------------

I would take it :D

Anyways, a big no to this. Get me Diego and Sneijder is okay, but just Sneijder or Diego would be wrong!
That wouldn't work. Sneijder and Diego both like to pick the ball up in the middle and control the play. They'd get in each other's way.

Sneijder can stay at Madrid. I'd rather get Asamoah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
ADP Amauri
Seba
Marchisio Momo Camo

Iaquinta Trez
Sneijder
Tiago Poulsen Brazzo​

I can see y our management might opt for a less expensive player in Sneijder. Going cheap here would leave us alot more money to revamp our defence with quality players.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The whole reason he isnt doing too well in Real is because of the 4-4-2 Juande employs, so whats the point of bringing him in? Unless Ranieri is thinking of switching systems, in which case Sneider is a decent player that could be of use.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well, if we want to change the system to a 4-3-1-2, than either Sneijder or Giovinco would take the role behind the strikers. It depends on how much we are counting on Gio. With Diego, it would be clear, who is the Nr. 1 playmaker, with Sneijder it could be an open competition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im in favour of this 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 formation but not with Ranieri in charge. Dont think he'll get the maximum out of that formation as he probably feels forced to play that system if the diego/sneijder type players join.

Apr 19, 2007
Maybe we are switching to a 4-3-3 or a 4-3-1-2 but sneijder plays well behind the strikers and played well as the outside wing striker for the netherlands in the euros for some games. But he cant play a 4-4-2 and thats that so its probably all bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)