Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Silva or Ribery?

Neither.

According to La Stampa we could easily go after Sneijder if we fail to sign Diego.Secco will probably talk about it together as when they meet for Cannavaro but all the talks will be blocked until the appointment of new president of Madrid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I wouldnt mind Sneijder but obviously Secco will overpay to secure him.Looks like Juve is an easy target to promote transfers these days.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yeah, heh, no actual quotes from Secco but I thought it's better to open this one rather than discuss about it in the Wish List thread.

it will continue anyway, we're going to be linked with tons of new players.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Now if he is injury prone is it really wise to purchase him with all the excellent work done by the Juve medical staff?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    I wouldn't like this transfer to happen because I think we need someone better and yeah, not to mention his injury problems.

1.Diego
    2.Cassano

it has to be one of them because I don't think we have any chance to sign Silva.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I wouldn't like this transfer to happen because I think we need someone better and yeah, not to mention his injury problems.

1.Diego
    2.Cassano

it has to be one of them because I don't think we have any chance to sign Silva.
    Diego yes & no to Cassano for a snotty attitude & possible implications to Giovinco.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    Diego yes & no to Cassano for a snotty attitude & possible implications to Giovinco.
    He's all normal right now and what do you mean by implications to Giovinco?People say they are similar and can't play together but I don't buy that.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    He's all normal right now and what do you mean by implications to Giovinco?People say they are similar and can't play together but I don't buy that.
    What about the rumours that he could be sold in co-ownership to Sampdoria for Cassano or even if he does stay it means a prolonged spell on the bench for him.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    What about the rumours that he could be sold in co-ownership to Sampdoria for Cassano
    If that's the case we shouldn't go after him.

or even if he does stay it means a prolonged spell on the bench for him.
    No, Ranieri, we don't have to play 4-4-2. :D

Sissoko-Marchisio-Mr.X

Giovinco-Cassano

Amauri​

or (with better fullbacks of course)

Sissoko-Marchisio

Camo-Cassano-Giovinco

Amauri​

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Marchisio---Sneijder---Sissoko
    --------------Diego--------------

I would take it :D

Anyways, a big no to this. Get me Diego and Sneijder is okay, but just Sneijder or Diego would be wrong!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    If that's the case we shouldn't go after him.
    Obvious!

No, Ranieri, we don't have to play 4-4-2. :D

Sissoko-Marchisio-Mr.X

Giovinco-Cassano

Amauri​

or (with better fullbacks of course)

Sissoko-Marchisio

Camo-Cassano-Giovinco

Amauri​
    Looks good but were gonna need a very strong coach with a very offensive approach to do that.It looks good on paper but we also need an authoritarian type to control Cassano if he has one of his mood swings.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    Obvious!

Looks good but were gonna need a very strong coach with a very offensive approach to do that.It looks good on paper but we also need an authoritarian type to control Cassano if he has one of his mood swings.
    Well I agree but I think it would be worth it, though.

I wish we could get Gasparini for coach and Spalletti for assistant manager. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)