Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (153 Viewers)

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Hi I'm a juve fan from Argentina since 1996
At the time I was in school and watched the intercontinental cup during the break on the TV of school and since that day I loved il capitano Del Piero and Juve.

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
At the time I was in school and watched the intercontinental cup during the break on the TV of school and since that day I loved il capitano Del Piero and Juve.

Regards

Welcome mate.

How popular is Juve in Argentina these days?

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Welcome mate.

How popular is Juve in Argentina these days?
Well... Since the era Tevez I saw more jerseys of Juve in the streets.
Now I still see little boys with juve jersey... Some of Dybala.
Not all of them are fans of juve by the way. I just know a few fans around here.

Here the media seems to be tired of juve wins scudetto. Some reporters says napoli plays better, they deserve the scudetto and that .
If Juve wins... "well nothing new.. Juve won again" like it would be a boring league. (which is not for me)
They also say Juve wins easily the league because doesn't have competidors while it UCL we don't have what it takes against monsters like Barca, RM, Bayern.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Regards

:tup:

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
How many kids you see wearing Higuain jerseys?
None of Juve....ZERO!!
Let me tell you that here Higuain is reason of bullying because of the 2 finals missed with great oportunity to score and he failed. Argentinean's supporters are tired of him and don't want him in the nazionale. (maybe except for River fans). There are tons of memes of Higuain thru social media. (fat, cow, missing to score easy goals, everything...)
I remember watched only 2 kids years ago with the Higuain napoli's jersey. But not with Juve's

When I knew he would come to Juve I was mad...:vdp: I didn't want him...I know he goes behind the money :greed:
But I think he did it ok so far

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Regards

Welcome. Stay away from @DAiDEViL, @Fr3sh, @Klin and @Klovn and you'll be fine. :)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Regards

Remeber Vedad Ibisevic?! :lol: @zizinho

Welcome and enjoy your time here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)