Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (144 Viewers)

Apr 7, 2015
Good evening gents, my name is Osvaldicus Maximus lll. Unfortunately my full name couldn't fit due to the character limit.

I am a 36 year old accountant from Sudan, who's been an avid follower of football since 1994.
I weigh 81 KG and stand at 1.78m.
My hobbies are watching football (of course), working out, and to counter my feelings of depression writing rape and murder fantasies in my journal.

I hope to make great contributions to this forum.

-Osvaldicus Maximus lll

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Good evening gents, my name is Osvaldicus Maximus lll. Unfortunately my full name couldn't fit due to the character limit.

I am a 36 year old accountant from Sudan, who's been an avid follower of football since 1994.
My hobbies are watching football (of course), working out, and to counter my feelings of depression writing rape and murder fantasies in my journal.

-Osvaldicus Maximus lll
it's only rape if you're embarassed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

-Osvaldicus Maximus lll
This should result in a perma-ban. Not because it's against the rules. But because it failed so hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)