Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (145 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hello everybody,

My name is Paul, I am from Germany and I've been supporting Juventus since '95, lurking on this forum since Horseteethopoli in 2006. Came to see how fellow Juventini survived the horror in SerieB and kept reading tuz as infotainment.
I registered cos I felt that around Shaqiri or Mikhitaryan circlefappers there needs to be somebody who actually watches Bundesliga matches rather than skillvideos on youtube.

Forza Juve!
Paul

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hello everybody,

My name is Paul, I am from Germany and I've been supporting Juventus since '95, lurking on this forum since Horseteethopoli in 2006. Came to see how fellow Juventini survived the horror in SerieB and kept reading tuz as infotainment.
I registered cos I felt that around Shaqiri or Mikhitaryan circlefappers there needs to be somebody who actually watches Bundesliga matches rather than skillvideos on youtube.

Forza Juve!
Paul
:tup: welcome. do you follow Hoffenheim (games and situation around the club)?

- - - Updated - - -

and cool name btw :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Hello everybody,

Forza Juve!
Paul
Welcome and bring us Firmino. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hello everybody,

Forza Juve!
Paul
Welcome :scarf:

I have a good feeling about you :)

Forza Erdinger Weißbier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)