Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (149 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2014
Hi all.

I have just joined to the forum. I'm Suphi, from Antalya. I have been a Juve fan since we won CL trophy in 1996. I always like Italian football but its hard to watch on Tv these days, because of Messi and Ronaldo fanboys. Tv Channels prefer to broadcast Spanish and English leagues on live, but thanks to online streams I can still watch Juve games.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hi all.

I have just joined to the forum. I'm Suphi, from Antalya. I have been a Juve fan since we won CL trophy in 1996. I always like Italian football but its hard to watch on Tv these days, because of Messi and Ronaldo fanboys. Tv Channels prefer to broadcast Spanish and English leagues on live, but thanks to online streams I can still watch Juve games.

Cheers, and Forza Juve, Suphi! :theflag:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hi all.

Welcome. I have no idea where you are from but welcome to the best soccer forum on the net.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Hello everyone

My name is Dejan. I started cheering for Juve because the first football player I saw with my eyes was ADP, and you know the rest. I'm one of the owners of the brilliant forum GoalLegacy. My favorite player is of course Del Piero, after him its Marchisio for me, I see to many similarities in them.

btw guys Yugoslavia broke up years ago there are countries like Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro etc... :D With that being said I'm from Macedonia. I don't know how much time I can afford to spend here but I will make sure to be plenty as I said I own Goallegacy, post on Macedonian Juve forum and now here.

Thank you for your time.

Take care.
Well I already posted it in the hangout section, but I guess I should do this here to o_O ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)