Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (65 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That's funny. I can't believe I've wasted over 10 years of my life here.
Now that you mention it. I feel ancient remembering the days when there were just a handful of us here :down: The thing that keeps me going is the unpredictability of this place. The weirdos come in all shapes & shades. Add the total nutcase complete with a dos attack on the website. The dolphin movement certainly is hanging on. Dolan died a quiet death. The extinction rate at this place beats the fast & furious sequels. Don't even start about the legends. DJ Juve probably the first one. Wait I didn't even talk about football. Tuz :heart:
Welcome to all our new members :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Now that you mention it. I feel ancient remembering the days when there were just a handful of us here :down: The thing that keeps me going is the unpredictability of this place. The weirdos come in all shapes & shades. Add the total nutcase complete with a dos attack on the website. The dolphin movement certainly is hanging on. Dolan died a quiet death. The extinction rate at this place beats the fast & furious sequels. Don't even start about the legends. DJ Juve probably the first one. Wait I didn't even talk about football. Tuz :heart:
Welcome to all our new members :D
:(

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well hello again every ones coming back after a big miss on my name
Hi mate. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. This is best place to get the latest relevant transfer rumors, discuss mostly about football and from time to time share a joke or two. :smile:

Kingsley is a very highly rated youngster and we're so proud to have him.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hi mate. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. This is best place to get the latest relevant transfer rumors, discuss mostly about football and from time to time share a joke or two. :smile:

What the fuck have you done with the real Klin?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

A nice, friendly, non-sarcastic Klin post?

Holy shit.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Thanks to given the information.
The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be the 20th FIFA World Cup, an international football tournament that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. This is the second time Brazil has hosted the competition. Brazil will become the fifth country to have hosted the FIFA World Cup twice, after Mexico, Italy, France and Germany.

Wtf :lol:

Jul 15, 2014
I like Italian football and more importantly Juve for what they've done in the past and built with so little. Hopefully my joining date doesn't mark one of club's worst decisions in recent years :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)