Welcome to the Juventuz Forums (45 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
I've been searching for threads on Juventuz members visits to Turin / Italy to watch Calcio, but I couldn't find any.

I wasn't sure where to post this question, so I came to the support thread, I'm hoping perhaps the more senior/older members can help? :D

Appreciate it guys. The reason I'm asking, is I'm looking forward to going to Turin. And if/when I have smooth experience, I want to kind of write a FAQ/Fan guide to put out there so that other Juventini who've never gone, can refer to it when planning their trips.

I got this idea because there's very little info online. I'm literally, blindly purchasing my match tickets and going...end of October/beginning of November (Juve vs. Bologna / Juve vs. Merda). I hope it goes well...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I've been searching for threads on Juventuz members visits to Turin / Italy to watch Calcio, but I couldn't find any.

I wasn't sure where to post this question, so I came to the support thread, I'm hoping perhaps the more senior/older members can help? :D

Appreciate it guys. The reason I'm asking, is I'm looking forward to going to Turin. And if/when I have smooth experience, I want to kind of write a FAQ/Fan guide to put out there so that other Juventini who've never gone, can refer to it when planning their trips.

I got this idea because there's very little info online. I'm literally, blindly purchasing my match tickets and going...end of October/beginning of November (Juve vs. Bologna / Juve vs. Merda). I hope it goes well...
Hey, good idea to make such FAQ, check this thread: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/20864-The-official-Italy-trip-(Juventus)-thread?highlight=trip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)