week 5 (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I can't wait :p I always predict something different to my gut feeling, because of...well...my gut feeling :down:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
can I officially retire from this years prediction game please?

Its going to get embarassing being bottom having only predicted one week's scores

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
can I officially retire from this years prediction game please?

Its going to get embarassing being bottom having only predicted one week's scores
Well I guess it's better than being bottom after having predicted all of the games :p

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
I forgot to submit predictions in the last 2 weeks, so I'm not in a good place dammit
I also forgot to predict some games, but I'm still almost ahead of Martin :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Martin I just cannot understand how I missed 1 game. Am of the opinion that I predicted all the games. Can you check this out please.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #16
    There's no way to check that Ali, the script counts your predictions and if the number shows one less than the total, then that's how many records there are for your account. There's no way to check if the system made a mistake, like missed one of your bets or something even if that does sound unlikely.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #17
    week 5 comes to an end after yet an exciting weekend. Stu has now taken the bull by the horns and secured the much coveted 1st spot for the moment. Aragorn has fallen from grace and is ranked 3rd while Zizou, the soccerage tabliod reporter :p, is now 2nd.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    week 5 comes to an end after yet an exciting weekend. Stu has now taken the bull by the horns and secured the much coveted 1st spot for the moment. Aragorn has fallen from grace and is ranked 3rd while Zizou, the soccerage tabliod reporter :p, is now 2nd.
    :howler:

hey, not bad. i'm the 2nd from the bottom of those who predicted more than 30 games.

about the point ali raised, i dont remember missing any games too but maybe i just forgot to make my predictions. maybe i had them only in my head

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    There's no way to check that Ali, the script counts your predictions and if the number shows one less than the total, then that's how many records there are for your account. There's no way to check if the system made a mistake, like missed one of your bets or something even if that does sound unlikely.

It missed one of my bets, but I guess the reason was, that I predicted it too late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)