week 5 (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks anyway. Funny since I counted my predictions and they are actually 50. While the script reports I've played 49 times.
Anyway shouldn't stop me from staying up this season :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Thanks anyway. Funny since I counted my predictions and they are actually 50. While the script reports I've played 49 times.
ha mate, i though i had 50. and then i check. 30. what about that. though i'm not complaining. some silly prediction game. if juve wins treble i can have less poins after 200 games than tom does after 10 games.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    I think the script somehow generates a prediction itself if you don't input one. I'm not entirely sure if it's being counted but that's why it written on the page, I think. I've had my doubts about the correct scores in the game before, but each time I concluded that by the end of the round, scores are correct, though I haven't thoroughly checked.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    ha mate, i though i had 50. and then i check. 30. what about that. though i'm not complaining. some silly prediction game.
    So now it's a silly prediction game! Grumpy looser :p :D

if juve wins treble i can have less poins after 200 games than tom does after 10 games.
    Classic escapism :LOL: :D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    week 5 comes to an end after yet an exciting weekend. Stu has now taken the bull by the horns and secured the much coveted 1st spot for the moment. Aragorn has fallen from grace and is ranked 3rd while Zizou, the soccerage tabliod reporter :p, is now 2nd.
    Damn that GD :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)