Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Shevchenko

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Whohoo! I'm the first one to vote!

I vote Mr David Beckham because his face drove me nuts in England!! He was EVERYWHERE!!! ARH!!!!! :fero:

And this is a popularity contest so I don't have to take his good skills into consideration! :p

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Those were kids? I figured he would have to be very fast to get from Japan back to England to haunt me on every street corner!! :D :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not only is he much more a second forward than a striker, he's much more exciting than the mechanical Vieri at the very least. :stuckup:

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Raúl boring? And David Beckham is exiting?? :eek:
    Seriously, I don't think that Raul has any skills that make him exciting, his goals are typical and very boring too, with Real and Spain ... unlike other strikers who score spectacular goals, from impossible angles, or from speedy runs, or lobes, or even dummy the GK, i havn't seen Raul do that in years !!!

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Not only is he much more a second forward than a striker, he's much more exciting than the mechanical Vieri at the very least. :stuckup:
    I admit, Vieri is mechanical ... but seeing that he did considerably well with Italy, i've decided not to vote against him .. at least, not for now ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)