Week 5 (1 Viewer)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Shevchenko

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
lol Give him a break! Scoring is what he does! Might was well hate Inzaghi for leaving us, Vieri for scoring against us and Nesta for defending so properly against us!
Hiya Erik ... good to see you :D. One of my dreams last season apart from winning the CL, Serie A & Coppa Italia was that Juve would beat the crap out of the big guns (Roma, Lazio, Inter & AC) Guess whose name crops up to deny us against AC?
On a positive note my unfulfilled dreams still stand :D and I've ordered a re-run on the scudetto one ;)

Jul 28, 2002
It has to be the so called "super-pippo" for all the times he missed easy chances and refused to pass.

Raúl boring don't make me laugh:shocked:........he has the skills and the touches that are similar (not as good thought) to Del Piero. But Raúl does do the simple stuff well, especially for real, but if you watch la liga u will know his touches and passes..and classy goals

Becks...i aint votin capt golden balls yet :D

Vieiri......nothing really wrong, but nothing thats says I like this uy.

Imo either Sheva or Nesta will win this poll in the end

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Hiya Erik ... good to see you :D. One of my dreams last season apart from winning the CL, Serie A & Coppa Italia was that Juve would beat the crap out of the big guns (Roma, Lazio, Inter & AC) Guess whose name crops up to deny us against AC?
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)