Week 4 (3 Viewers)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Shevchenko

• Zinedene Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
get the greedy overrated frenchman out.

inzaghi worked hard for us(in his own way), and never said anything bad for us, IMO zidane never put his heart in it

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Exactly tarmpropp, Inzaghi did his best at Juve and played with heart, he also bid a farewell to the fans at his last mast with a Juve shirt and thanked the club and players, unlike other greedy players :irritate:

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    get the greedy overrated frenchman out.

inzaghi worked hard for us(in his own way), and never said anything bad for us, IMO zidane never put his heart in it
    :confused:

Worked hard??:LOL:

Zidane:star:!!!!

Inzaghi:yuck::yuck:

IMO? What the h... is that!!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Exactly tarmpropp, Inzaghi did his best at Juve and played with heart, he also bid a farewell to the fans at his last mast with a Juve shirt and thanked the club and players, unlike other greedy players :irritate:
    yep, we totally agree here

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++

:confused:

Worked hard??:LOL:

Zidane:star:!!!!

Inzaghi:yuck::yuck:

IMO? What the h... is that!!
    IN MY OPINION, zidane never played as hard or as well with us as with france. he didn't seem to give his all i think. inzaghi always did his best, he always gave 101%, and i don't think he wanted to leave

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Zidane didn't do his best with Juve, specially at his last season .. he didn't respect his contract and wasn't commited as Inzaghi was, Pippo wanted to stay with Juve, but some fans didn't like him .. he didn't make a big deal out of it .. just said goodbye and left for Milan ..

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    IN MY OPINION, zidane never played as hard or as well with us as with france. he didn't seem to give his all i think. inzaghi always did his best, he always gave 101%, and i don't think he wanted to leave
    Totally agree :thumb:

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
    I have discussed this Zidane story so many times with you all. And it’s a never-ending story. Zidane worked as hard as he could but we always try to find a scapegoat, and some people thinks Zidane is the one to blame...

But Inzaghi:yuck: made me so mad every time he scored :confused: he looked down and ran far away from his team-mates so he alone could receive the tribute from the audience :yuck:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++
    But Inzaghi:yuck: made me so mad every time he scored :confused: he looked down and ran far away from his team-mates so he alone could receive the tribute from the audience :yuck:
    C'mon Dockny, is that why you really dislike Pippo :redface: Every player has his own goalscoring celebrations, and i think Pippo's was rather cool.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    It was difficult to decide this time but I went for Vieri. I've never been a huge fan of his and he didn't really make his imprint into Juve history with only one season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)