Week 4 (2 Viewers)

Which of these players do you want to eliminate?

• Alessandro Nesta

• Christian Vieri

• David Beckham

• Fillipo Inzaghi

• Raul

• Shevchenko

• Zinedene Zidane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
get the greedy overrated frenchman out.

inzaghi worked hard for us(in his own way), and never said anything bad for us, IMO zidane never put his heart in it

MY Poit exactly

PEople are saying that Zidane worked hard ofcourse he was better for Juventus
then Pippo ever was for Juventus but that doesn't mean
he gave his all
And Pippo did this

Zidane had split vision great technique but some games he just like to waste for his own personal amusement like the red card against the HSV in the CL. That basically eliminated us

Smart Arab......
Frenchman that is way to nice an acronym for him

But hey all players can't give their selves whole heardley so I mean he scored a lot of great goals and made some crucial assits.

but then back to the way he left........
Pippo left because Juventus knew this was the time to cash in on this player and they sold a player that has less skill then

Vieri
Montella
Del Piero
Ventola
and many other Italian Strikers for a very high price

While Zidane did a Figo.
He dissapeared on Vacation making a secret pact with the Scavenger(F Perez)
and when he returned he just dropped the bomb on Juve management.

Ok Zidane might of been leaving but had he just stayed the
F:mad: out of negotions
Juve might of cashed an extra 10-15 million for him........
He took a dump on the club that made him.......

Inorder to pull his transfer fee down
inexchange for a villa next to Raul and Figo.......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Smart Arab......
Frenchman that is way to nice an acronym for him
i don't think that zidane is arabian, at least that's what he keeps on sayin 'moi .. 100% Francais' and don't forget the WC98 episode against s.arabia :stuckup:

tarmpropp, am just currious, who's that cute guy on your avatar.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Evelyn8,since when is Ventola better than Inzaghi? Montella,Vieri and Del Piero definetely are,but Ventola? No way man..Ventola can't even get a regular game in.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
tarmpropp, am just currious, who's that cute guy on your avatar.
ladies and looks:D always the same.....
it's jenson button, a formula one driver for renault, but he will be driving for BAR the next season.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Evelyn8,since when is Ventola better than Inzaghi? Montella,Vieri and Del Piero definetely are,but Ventola? No way man..Ventola can't even get a regular game in.
sorry I forgot about

Del Vechhio
Commandoni
Maccaroni
And Hubner

them too
btw

Pippo had one good season and that was the season before he came to Juve

The he got everything served on a "platinum plate" in Juve (not gold not silver)

And he got so spoiled so he started expecting to score one of out of 3 'can't miss' situations.

But the most embarrassing is when he has the ball at his feet.

Ok So he never passes it. it is not Because he is Ego and a Pochers who only has eyes for the Goal.

But because when he has the ball he keeps his eyes glued on it
So he losses sight and direction of all his teammates and only is able to shield the ball from the closes Defender and try to overcome them with his Super Speed

So he can once again infront of goal make a fatal error........

Altough I respect Pippo's last season in Juve when Del Piero was injured long parts...

He smartned up and started sacrifycing himself for the team
and not bratting around like he did during our golden years.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++

i don't think that zidane is arabian, at least that's what he keeps on sayin 'moi .. 100% Francais' and don't forget the WC98 episode against s.arabia :stuckup:
As an Arabian, i know that He is origionally an Arab ( from Algeria).
His whole name "Zinadine Zidane" is also Arabic.

but, nobody mentions origion anyway and if we do then All Americans (USA) would be either English, Spanish, Dutch, Asian...etc.

besides, it doesn't matter, if we go a bit further up in origion: We're All sons of Adam! (with all respect to all u who belive otherswise)

:)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
oh yeah, i voted Zidane out.....
Nobody can deny that he is a GREAT player. BUT, I'm not too fond of Real Madrid Players ( + ManUTD, Roma ;-) )
of course i'm especially not fond of Juve deserters.
He never gave his all anyway, that stcuk up #@@$ %$@#% %$#%.

:)

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
C'mon Dockny, is that why you really dislike Pippo :redface: Every player has his own goalscoring celebrations, and i think Pippo's was rather cool.
:D Not only, I never liked his diving technique!

Forza Zizou, the best, the greatest and you all:D know it!!:D

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    I didn't see Ventola in the WorldCup squad, but I did see Inzaghi !! Ventola is no way better than Pippo!!!

Dockny, we all know that Zidane is a great player, and I can say that he IS the best player in the world right now, but we also condemn the things he did towards Juve and its fans .. thats why we dislike him ...

As for his origin, he is arabic even if he denies it .. he shouldn't be ashamed of anything ....

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Dockny, we all know that Zidane is a great player, and I can say that he IS the best player in the world right now, but we also condemn the things he did towards Juve and its fans .. thats why we dislike him ...
    Wow dpforever :thumb: I mean that you think he is the best although you have some problems getting over that he left us and under the circumstances he left!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Get the Frenchman out! I already didn't like him when he was at Juve but when he left for Real Madrid he couldn't do anything right for me anymore!!

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Dockny ] ++
    Wow dpforever :thumb: I mean that you think he is the best although you have some problems getting over that he left us and under the circumstances he left!!
    Ofcourse, no one can deny what Zizou is capable of, his goal for R. MAdrid in the Champions League final says it all ... Zidane is the best !!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Originally posted by dpforever:
    Ofcourse, no one can deny what Zizou is capable of, his goal for R. MAdrid in the Champions League final says it all ... Zidane is the best !!
    We get the point, now stop it :irritate: :D I want the non-liking ZZ DPF back :stuckup:

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    We get the point, now stop it :irritate: :D I want the non-liking ZZ DPF back :stuckup:

ZZ ... ?? you mean that annoying back-stabbing greedy jerk who deserted us and joined Dr. Evil's (Perez) team of ********

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)