We were close to ballack before.. (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Stampa inglese: prima di prendere Vieira la Juve era vicina a Ballack. Per il tedesco pronta un'offerta del Manchester Utd

Prima di prender Patrick Vieira la Juve ha corteggiato Micheal Ballack ma senza successo. E' quanto rivela il "Sunday times" che parla di un'offerta avanzata dai Campioni d'Italia e poi rifiutata dal tedesco che sarebbe allettato da un trasferimento in Inghilterra. il Manchester United non intende perder tempo ed ha già pronta un'offerta per soffiare Ballack al Bayern in questi giorni. La scorsa settimana Sir Alex Ferguson aveva rivelato di voler portare all'Old Trafford un centrocampista d'esperienza. Sul giocatore, il cui stipendio oscilla attorno ai 6 milioni di euro a stagione, ci sono anche le due grandi di Spagna, Real e Barcellona. "Michael è pagato bene al Bayern e il suo non è un problema di soldi - rivela una fonte vicina al giocatore. - Il suo sogno però è quello di vincere la Champions".

It says that before bringing viera juve were close to Ballack but without sucess. The sunday times revealed that Juve had already offered an advanced offer for the player, but the player turned it down bcos he rather play in england.....

who would you prefer ballack or viera?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
thats what i think, anyone know how old is ballack?

And as said above he's too expensive and not needed at the moment. One of my favorite players though.

Blind

May 8, 2005
Viera is better at the defensive aspects of the game IMO, but Ballack by far is better at moving forward, and scores quite a good amount of goals as a midfielder.
However I am very happy about the signing of Viera.
It's time that I get myself the new Juve jersey with Viera's name and number. :)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Yeah, but you can't have a midfield with all three. I wonder where Ballack will go when he leaves Bayern. It's hard to imagine him at Real Madrid.

Blind

May 8, 2005
I know it is impossible to have Viera, Emerson and Ballack in the same line up that Capello uses.
Last thing I heard was that ManUnited want him real bad.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ballack would've been an excellent signing as well but I'm pleased with Vieira. I guess either or would have done the trick for me.

Marion

Jul 3, 2005
I don't think Munich would give Ballack away for few mil.$. They don't give away home players so easily. And I too think Ballack is way away overrated and he can't be so good outside Germany borders thogh Viera isn't even near to my fav. players.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Vieira is better? Please allow me to say, why not watch every game Bayern have played against Arsenal when both Vieira and Ballack were there, and you'll see Ballack outplaying Vieira every single time...Vieira better, what are you on?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Blind ] ++
I know it is impossible to have Viera, Emerson and Ballack in the same line up that Capello uses.
Last thing I heard was that ManUnited want him real bad.
In Capellos line-up, yes!

But it would be cool to have all three in one line-up, like this:

------------------Treze--------------------
-------Ale----------------------Ibra-------
-------------------Ballack-----------------
-------------Vieira-----Emerson---------
---------------------------------------------
---Zambrotta--Canna--Thuram--Zebina

Forza Juve

p.s: only 4h and 15 minutes left! (Salice I will come)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)