We walk alone in this life. (11 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that's aslo a possibility but i am asking black to tell me what he means because i feel alone too but because my family is not with me and because 2 out of 3 best friends of mine are faaaar away from me....

(who gives a damn shit about guys...)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Hey Blackmint...chin up mate:cool:.
Everybody is born alone...and we all die alone...what happens in between is up to us.
Stop looking for your soul mate, fate will make sure you wont miss out...it'll happen all by itself...you've got plenty of time left.

Roverwife has a saying..."what's for you won't go past you".

In the immortal words of....somebody...'Don't worry, be happy'

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
River...you've got over 16 hundred posts...crickey girl...you've been busy over the summer :eek:
Or maybe i havent been busy at all. 3 months off uni :D

Although that might sound nice, its actually starting to drive me insane :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Or maybe i havent been busy at all. 3 months off uni :D

Although that might sound nice, its actually starting to drive me insane :D

I see...time on your hands...hmm...GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

And - I see Padovanos name somewhere...has that miscreant got something do with your addiction to Juventuz.com?...and before you answer, don't forget - you can't pull the WOOL over my eyes lassie

River

Jun 15, 2004

I see...time on your hands...hmm...GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

And - I see Padovanos name somewhere...has that miscreant got something do with your addiction to Juventuz.com?...and before you answer, don't forget - you can't pull the WOOL over my eyes lassie
No not really. More like the possibilty of annoying people (lili, azzurri7) and proving people wrong (andy, nick) :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
oh bloody hell! not you two at it again! :D

I kind of know what BlackMint is talking about. It's frustrating and depressing, but you just have to deal with it yourself, because unfortunately since your alone, there is no-one you really want to share it with ;)

riza

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Its just emptyness and im sick of walking with nobody by my side. Im repeling people away from me it seems.
I'm just break with my girlfriend, I'm single now but I still have my family and so many friends around me. I don't feel alone because I have them in my life.
So, be positive and look around you, don't you have family who support you in good times and bad times?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
oh bloody hell! not you two at it again! :D

I kind of know what BlackMint is talking about. It's frustrating and depressing, but you just have to deal with it yourself, because unfortunately since your alone, there is no-one you really want to share it with ;)
Yo Henry, I've been in Arlington very much lately. I have to say that place is rather nice, although its busy. But the culture is friggin awesome down there. And by culture I mean ladies. :D

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Hey Blackmint...chin up mate:cool:.
    Everybody is born alone...and we all die alone...what happens in between is up to us.
    Stop looking for your soul mate, fate will make sure you wont miss out...it'll happen all by itself...you've got plenty of time left.

Roverwife has a saying..."what's for you won't go past you".

In the immortal words of....somebody...'Don't worry, be happy'
    Hey roverbhoy! where have you been?:)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

jeez. :rolleyes:

cheer up guy. dont take it the wrong way but you got lots of time to meet new people
    I know bessy, but it suddenly hit me the other day..

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    that's aslo a possibility but i am asking black to tell me what he means because i feel alone too but because my family is not with me and because 2 out of 3 best friends of mine are faaaar away from me....

(who gives a damn shit about guys...)
    Well..

My Dad lives in the UK. My step dad however is here in colonge, so is my mum, my sister has just moved out this summer, my other sister has already moved out, one of my best friends is in england and i only see him every 4-6 months, my other best friend is leaving the school, and my other one, has his own girlfriend concequentely, spends alot less time with me, and with my other friend leaving the skool, i feel as if he will spend even less time with us collectively. And the people in this world i feel i can relate to the most live overseas in england.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)