We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
true. But we could get him and loan him out or something to make him mature in Serie A if we can get a playmaker of worldclass, but that will not happen right? I can imagine Moggi sell Zambrotta for a sh1tload of money to Real Madrid or Barcelona so that we can get reinforcement that way... that is the Moggi type of doing business :sad:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's why we have to take a chance with him. The others cost too much. He'd learn with Pavel the first year and play Coppa Italia and some Serie A games. After that Zambrotta could start at LM and Chiellini at LB. After that I think Hleb would be more mature and be a starter. IMO

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
But what if he doesn't?Where Nedved's replacement is concerned we absolutely cannot afford to be stingy.Nedved's already showing signs of losing his form,he might not even be a regular next season.We may be forced to replace him immediately.Hleb isn't Nedved material,not even close.He's capable of a moment of brilliance and confident performances,but we need more than that.

If we have to splurge to get a world class replacement then I say we do it,even if it means selling players.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I think at the moment, Zambrotta should be pushed up to left mid. He is so good and creative - which our midfield desperately lacks.

Pessotto isn't great but he does a steady job, with Zambo on the left, Nedved (when he's recovered) could be pushed into the middle with Emo and that midfield line up looks much more capable of creating chances against the likes of Milan and Madrid.

Zambo would also be able to help Pessotto out defensively.

Of course we still need a replacement for Neddy in the long-term, but I think moving Zambo would be a good short-term solution to our inability to break teams down.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
your right

but Pessotto carrer in juve for me is over

he lost quickness and hability

juve need a replacement in that position to, can be evra or maxwell .

for that reason Juve try buy janko, but for one million ... Thanks Moggi

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's what i'm saying, Zambrotta at LM and Chiellini at LB. We can't afford Ronaldinho type players.

I don't want to sell Buffon, Zambrotta, Nedved...

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
a player that comes to mind is martin petrov of wolfsburg....he's an amazing left offensive midfielder who could replace neddy....
his price tag won't be too high, something around 11€.
his pro's:
*really fast
*magnifique technique
*strong left foot
*good overall passing

his contra's:
*defense work isn't his favorite work

caio-juve

Feb 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
your right

but Pessotto carrer in juve for me is over

he lost quickness and hability

juve need a replacement in that position to, can be evra or maxwell .

for that reason Juve try buy janko, but for one million ... Thanks Moggi

If I were Moggi, I would take Evra, his is a gorgeous player,young, fast and can be a good choice by Juve. Very useful to replace Zambrotta.

caio-juve

Feb 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by caio-juve ] ++

If I were Moggi, I would take Evra, his is a gorgeous player,young, fast and can be a good choice by Juve. Very useful to replace Zambrotta.

CORRECTING WHAT I'VE SAID, REPLACING ZAMBROTTA TO REST, CUZ ZAMBROTTA IS THE BEST OF THE WORLD IN THIS POSITION.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

No, Martin Petrov is the wolfsburg winger. You're thinking about Stillian Petrov.
ok thanks! I don't remember seing the wolfsburg dude. Any good? Fiore good or Robben good? :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

ok thanks! I don't remember seing the wolfsburg dude. Any good? Fiore good or Robben good? :D
According to your standards i'd rather say Fiore good.

I would not buy Martin Petrov.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)