We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I was thinking lately about a good transfer target.

I came up with 'van Bommel'.
Wouldn't this cmf be a perfect signing for Moggi?
Two-way player like Emerson, good ball winner, good passer, leaderschip qualities and an aggresive attacking attitude.

Most important convincing factor for Moggi though:

Mark van Bommel will be available for free in the summer!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Two-way player like Emerson, good ball winner, good passer, leaderschip qualities and an aggresive attacking attitude.

Very good idea, but he seems to go either to a German club or to Real. Also, he isn't the youngest player, so I have doubts, that Moggi will get him. However, a mid duo Emerson, Van Bommel, would be amazing!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

:LOL: that's ridiculous, not even Inter are stupid enough to do that. Why would they give us on of Italy's best defenders in exchange for a crap striker when they've already got an attack-heavy squad?
Lol this qoute is a year old.....But looks like inter are THAT stupid LOL

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

and he is goin in to REAL MADRID i guess

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
we need 2 good/young defenders. 1 creative midfielder and a new forward ;)
IN chiellini + chivu and whos the best italian defender available outta:D or kampony
OUT legro (swap chivu) tudor

IN enzo OUT appiah
creative midfielder = tim rocisky or riquelme

new forward we have mutu but we need some one to add pace to our forward

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Okay, I never admited it, but not buying in the january transfer window, was a very big mistake. Just as big, as the appointment of Capello.

Mutu is a very good buy, as we need a quick forward. Did someone here recognize, that we don't really have a quick forward? Zlatan is big, but a Miccoli or a Di Vaio were simply quicker, and with a quick forward, we could also strike something from the counter-attack. This season, we nearlly haven't scored from counter-attacks! Thats very strange.

Emerson is the only really good and creative force in the centre midfield. Appiah, Blasi anjd Tacchi are all good fighters, but they can't pass a ball. A Van Bommel, a Maresca, a Pizzaro, a Mascherano and even Emre, could help us a lot more, than the fouling def. mids in our team. We need to buy another midfielder to play alongside Emerson, otherwise, I see Juve staying a Cantenaccio playing team.

Also, Zebina is not a bad player, but in offence, he is simply too weak. We need to get Miguel as quick as possible. With Zambrotta and Migual as fullback, we would have very good flanks. But Zebina is as dangerous on the flank, as Buffon would be: He isn't. Playing Zebina on the right side, is another sign, that we are a too defensive minded team. Modern football needs teams, who can hold the ball, play quick and play with various attacking systems. Something we don't have. The long hopless balls, on Zlatan and Trezeguet are disgusting to watch and really a shame for this team.

Something is going wrong at this club, and we need to change this as quick as possible.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
IMO zebina is not juventus regular material, i dont like him at all, he is simply shit, he cant attack n cross, he is no godo in defensive either (i can still rmb how he got beaten in the air by zola who is 20cm shorter)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's quite harsh. Zebina has had a pretty good season so far and his contributions shouldn't be overlooked. He attacks acceptably and for the most part defends admirably. Obviously there are better right backs out there, but when you take into consideration that we got Zebina for free I think he was a good signing and has performed well enough.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Loan rangers want stay
Friday 18 February, 2005

Fiorentina’s Enzo Maresca and Fabio Bazzani of Lazio insist that they want to remain with their respective clubs next season.

Maresca (pictured) is currently at the Stadio Artemio Franchi but he could be recalled to Juventus after the clubs agreed a co-ownership deal in the summer.

However, Maresca is looking for some stability after experiencing loan spells at Bologna and Piacenza recently.

"Juventus and Fiorentina will decide my future in June," he stated. "But I’m tired of moving around different clubs.

"The Viola know what my intentions are even if it is premature to be talking about such things right now."

Meanwhile, Bazzani is hoping that Sampdoria don’t ask for him to return once his six-month loan deal in the capital expires.

"We’ll see what happens in June," said the Italian international. "My priority right now is Lazio, a club that I want to do well for.

"Unfortunately it won’t be just me to decide on my future. After all, I thought I would stay at Perugia in the past but they didn’t keep me."

Bazzani has scored twice at the Stadio Olimpico since his January swap with Simone Inzaghi.

channel4.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1. Buffon
2. Zebina
3. Chivu
4. Barzagli
5. Cannavaro
6. Pizarro
7. Hleb
8. Emerson
9. Ibrahimovic
10. Del Piero
11. Nedved
12. Chimenti
13. Maicon
14. Chiellini
15. Giannichedda
16. Camoranesi
17. Nonda
18. Milito(Genoa striker)
19. Zambrotta
20. Blasi
21. Thuram
22. Bonnefoi
23. Masiello (Primavera)
24. Olivera
25. Luci (Primavera)
30. Mutu

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
both :D

We have to sell a big name to get $$$ for quality defenders and Pavel's successor. I don't think we'll sell DP. If it was me I'd do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)