we NEED CASH!!! (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
aiight... i made this thread because i wanna know if anyone here agree's with me that we really need some money to buy "many" new player in the summer... i really cant believe why the agnelli family + fiat isent giving money to the club.. i mean.. BIG MONEY!!
or should we wait for a russian rich ****er to buy the club? and would that be good?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I disagree.

The fact that we buy or do not buy players does not have much to do with Agnellis giving the money or not.

Juventus FC has a intelligent financial and transfer strategy which it follows.

We are not poor, and we don't need some Russian bastard to buy us for a positive cash inflow.

We are one of the few Seria A teams that do not have financial difficulties.

Everything will be fine.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I disagree.

The fact that we buy or do not buy players does not have much to do with Agnellis giving the money or not.

Juventus FC has a intelligent financial and transfer strategy which it follows.

We are not poor , and we don't need some Russian bastard to buy us for a positive cash inflow.

We are one of the few Seria A teams that do not have financial difficulties.

Everything will be fine.
    okay.. i hope ur right , but then WHY the F... dont we buy star players, inseted of have players like blasi, zebina (in the first 11) and A BIG TIME SUCKI BENCH?? :(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

okay.. i hope ur right , but then WHY the F... dont we buy star players, inseted of have players like blasi, zebina (in the first 11) and A BIG TIME SUCKI BENCH?? :(
    Because Juventus does not buy stars, Juventus raises stars.

And yes, thanks to this strategy we have won 27 scudetti.

Would you wanna change it and end up in a shithole like Inter?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

Because Juventus does not buy stars, Juventus raises stars.

but we could buy players like diego,robinho or kaka or ronaldinho before they become stars with less than 10 milion$ or even we could buy Tevez for 15mil, like we bought emerson,nedved,thruam while they were stars with big fat cash.
    I hate our transfer policy too :(

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    There is a reason the Angelli family and Silvio Berlusconi have successful clubs and why Moratti does not. A balance of football vision and financial soundness. A football club needs to make money. Money is made through television, sponsors and some from tournaments but it all ties in. Success=money. The more exposure the more you make. However, you have to balance this with a vision. Buying HOT PLAYERS and shoving them together will not guarantee a damn thing: that is what Moratti has been failing to understand. I don’t feel like re-iterating this argument again because I have spoken about it in detail. However, Milan was laughed at two seasons ago when they purchased Pancaro and Cafu. Inter was praised for their big spending spree. Tactical move balanced with something that made financial sense won the scudetto and allowed a team to make even more money than they did last season.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    There is a reason the Angelli family and Silvio Berlusconi have successful clubs and why Moratti does not. A balance of football vision and financial soundness. A football club needs to make money. Money is made through television, sponsors and some from tournaments but it all ties in. Success=money. The more exposure the more you make. However, you have to balance this with a vision. Buying HOT PLAYERS and shoving them together will not guarantee a damn thing: that is what Moratti has been failing to understand. I don’t feel like re-iterating this argument again because I have spoken about it in detail. However, Milan was laughed at two seasons ago when they purchased Pancaro and Cafu. Inter was praised for their big spending spree. Tactical move balanced with something that made financial sense won the scudetto and allowed a team to make even more money than they did last season.
    Exactly!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    We need to get the RIGHT players to fit into our system (it doesnt mean the most expensive, either !!)...

We dont have enough right now...........

Aug 26, 2003
    I think our policy has been ok most of the time! but i also think that we made mistakes, our bench is not good, we have no back up for Nedved, Cannavaro, Zambrotta or Thuram, also we lack a really creative player!

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

but we could buy players like diego,robinho or kaka or ronaldinho before they become stars with less than 10 milion$ or even we could buy Tevez for 15mil, like we bought emerson,nedved,thruam while they were stars with big fat cash.
    I hate our transfer policy too :(

Exactly!

it sucks !

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14

Because Juventus does not buy stars, Juventus raises stars .

hmm wich star have we raised? :)

### no we dont have to be like inter, but like milan (kaka) barca (ronaldinho) madrid(to many of them) etc.....................................................

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17

Bettega, Platini, Zidane, Del Piero, Buffon... :)
    well buffon and zidane was allready stars.. and they became bigger at Juve, yes... but still... we need to buy.................... imo

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well buffon and zidane was allready stars.. and they became bigger at Juve, yes... but still... we need to buy.................... imo
    about Zidane you are wrong.he wasn't star when he came to turin.we made him one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)