we NEED CASH!!! (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

So I think Moggi can do better in terms of promoting young players and saving money there.
its not his fault or job if olivera wont make it to become a world class player within a season,u cant be a big club and having too many small players on ur first eleven, blasi,zebina,olivera, zlatan, appiah and kapo are enough,
its not moggis job who will be in first eleven,
its moggi s fault we dont have 11 top quality players.

moggi CANT become any better on saving money, he is struggling to do that and the team suffers

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

its not his fault or job if olivera wont make it to become a world class player within a season,u cant be a big club and having too many small players on ur first eleven, blasi,zebina,olivera, zlatan, appiah and kapo are enough,
its not moggis job who will be in first eleven,
its moggi s fault we dont have 11 top quality players.

moggi CANT become any better on saving money, he is struggling to do that and the team suffers
well, for example, maresca and miccoli proved to be good enough, but he sold them. brighi was another player who should have never been sold to parma in exchange for di vaio.

Moggi always opts for other teams younger players but neglects his own. thats a fact, and i think instead of keeping older players who never feature, he could at least think about the young players who are willing to try and prove themselves.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
its because he expect too much from them,
saying that olivera is the best south american talent means he expect he sould play better than...kaka,
he doesnt bring in top quality, he bets on cheap horses,
i believe his concentration is on young players only,
miccolli, brighi, di vaio and maresca just dissapointed moggi as they failed to become world class like kaka, ronaldinio and adriano

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
its because he expect too much from them,
saying that olivera is the best south american talent means he expect he sould play better than...kaka,
he doesnt bring in top quality, he bets on cheap horses,
i believe his concentration is on young players only,
miccolli, brighi, di vaio and maresca just dissapointed moggi as they failed to become world class like kaka, ronaldinio and adriano
That was a clear lie...
I even doubt Oliviera is the best talent in the street where he lives in South America...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)