we NEED CASH!!! (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventus doesnt spend because we are not having a good balance in the finances...

juve is not poor,,,but the dont want to spend a la crazy.

Sadly thats the truth....and we will have to see this kind of team fro a long time, if we dont find som good players o change our style.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
But i have to admit that this summer.our transfer campaign was good. brining cannavaro,emerson and zlatan.and if we add the other one when we baught thuram,nedved and buffon.I think we will wait like 2 or 3 years to see players like these coming:frown:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It is said we dont buy because of the wages,
they are too high because we have top players and stuff.
Another big problem is the tickets juve sell s in every match,
we spend more that we earn,
we keep the balance with sponsor media rights and other moggi tricks, we never buy big unless its needed very bad and the player really worths it.
this is the situation.
IMO we dont have to buy many players,
we couls only buy 2world class players as milan does every year and change the old ones with young and promising,
there is a lack of quality in our team this season,
but if we dont sell-loan big and we buy 2 class players next season we wont have the problems we have now.
ITs dif thought, cause we dont have spectacle to offer and attract the audience we sould
and we wont probably win smth important this year.
So we have to sell, but the players without titles dont bring money and without many u cant buy quality.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think we need to get (whether to buy or to raise) players in the following positions:
1- PLAYER MAKER. Just look at Milan, they've got Kaka, Rui Costa and Seadorf.
2- Finisher: again look at milan, they've got Sheva, Crespo, Inzaghi and Thomason
3- Center back.
4- Side back especially right back.
5- A good goalkeeper to help out Buffon.

I don't care if we get them from our youth team, by cheap players and make them worth millions or just by already super stars. We need those players by summer if we really wanted to build something for the future.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
I think we need to get (whether to buy or to raise) players in the following positions:
2- Finisher: again look at milan, they've got Sheva, Crespo, Inzaghi and Thomason
3- Center back.

I don't care if we get them from our youth team, by cheap players and make them worth millions or just by already super stars. We need those players by summer if we really wanted to build something for the future.
1-cassano(For mutu+cash)+maresca back for miccos half(still we need a true playmaker like aimar)
2-???????(nonda?)he has to be juve material better than treze or zlatan
3-bonera(canna+thuram can hold one more year)
4-chiellini sould come in(or just put zambro in the right)
5-bonnefoi is good enough, buffon is meant to stay many years and no
match(anyways juve wont bother to hunt the italian cup)

all this could happen with very little$

but if we shell-loan again: blasi, appiah, montero, zalayeta, trezequet, olivera, kapo as we do every year,
we will create as many problems as we resolved

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well buffon and zidane was allready stars.. and they became bigger at Juve, yes... but still... we need to buy.................... imo
Zidane wasn't star untill he joined Juve and started playing Class.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
3- Center back.

I would say, yes, definitely, we need a playmaker.

As for finishers- we still have lazy Trez, DP who should be given another chance, Mutu who should've passed rehab by now, Zlatan who should soon learn the difference between the defenders in Holland and Italy, and my boy ZALAYETA- most underrated player at the club.

One quality midfielder and a gradual replacement for Thuram is also needed.

And yes, a quality g/k so that Buffon doesn't lose his confidence.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Pirlo is a playmaker aswell ;)

We need 1 good Center back and a young and promising center back
we need to bring back Tudor.
We need a good creative midfielder who can settle in fast. (Pizarro, Rosicky, Aimar, Riquelme, Hleb??,Pirlo,Xavi etc.)
We need a new forward or 2. one who is quick and creative (Cassano, Bojinov)
One who is a goalscoring machine and not lazy and make us play like with 10 men until he scores (Gilardino)
We need a good rightback to put Zebina on the bench (Miguel,Oddo etc.)
We need to bring back Chiellini
We need a new goalkeeper.
We need to do other excercises on training :) Like how to have more possession of the ball and to score. And to shoot freekicks..(Del Piero, Olivera)

etc. etc.

We need a lot. A lot will cost a lot of Money. Do we have much money? We need to have Capello and Moggi to make this happen, or we are screwed...

FORZA JUVENTUS!!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hmm wich star have we raised? :)

### no we dont have to be like inter, but like milan (kaka) barca (ronaldinho) madrid(to many of them) etc.....................................................
raising stars is not Juve's problem. They can and have raised stars.
Also, some big time buys are needed: Buffon, Cannavaro and Nedved. However, this needs to be countered with some good 'pick-ups'..my suggestion is look towards Inter who are always willing to swap without thinking too much: i.e.
Pirlo to Milan
Seedorf to Milan
Simic (he had his usefullness for a time) to Milan
in return for Guly and Coco. :D
Also, getting rid of both Maresca AND Miccoli was not the most logical thing to do...there was room for one of them.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Also, some big time buys are needed: Buffon, Cannavaro and Nedved. However, this needs to be countered with some good 'pick-ups'..my suggestion is look towards Inter who are always willing to swap without thinking too much: i.e.
Pirlo to Milan
Seedorf to Milan
Also, getting rid of both Maresca AND Miccoli was not the most logical thing to do...there was room for one of them.
why bring milan to the equation

the swaped canna for carini

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Pirlo to Milan
Seedorf to Milan
I want Martins for Montero you think they will go for it :cheesy:

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Guys, Juve have been VERY smart financially.
Think about it.

They sold Zidane, getting Nedved, Buffon, Thuram for the same money.
Excellent case.

Many others too, selling players who are too old, getting young blood.
Soon, that young blood becomes a great player. It's happened many times.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
yes the problem now is we sell the young players:
miccoli,maresca, di vaio for 0 cash
and keep the old ones nedved, DP, thuram(great champions, great wages) but if we dont sell how we will replace them with new blood(aimar,riquelme,stankovic etc etc)
we will keep them till the age they wont be able to give us a penny and then we will have to buy big time to replace them,
i m really very worried, we already have lack of quality on the team,2 years from now the situation will be critical if we dont do smth now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)