we need attacking midfield (2 Viewers)

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
I don't know why are you so crazy about Juniho. He is too old and he is not so good players as it looks like. Just look at his NT career. There is no. It's easy to play in second class French league, but in Italy I think he would be good.

And I like Aimar more than Riqo. He is faster and more creative, and he knows how to shot from a free kick.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
just like Del Piero may be some peoples favourite player to critizise, Camoranesi is my favourite player to critizise. All I know is that 1/20 crosses are good crosses. He looses the ball a lot. It's like this: He does the hard part easy (dribbles etc.) and the easy part is hard for him (crosses, passes and simply running away from his opponent.) Maybe it's because I can run kinda fast, but still....ARgh :) If you're a winger, it's either great work or crap. If you succeed its great, if you make mistakes, its crap. So it's a tough job to be a winger...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Rubbish, rubbish, complete rubbish, nonsense, perhaps.

Camoranesi is not the fastest player on our squad (Zambrotta or Appiah takes that title) however he's not the slowest. He's no Robben however he has good enough pace to be a Juve player. Camoranesi used to dribble the ball too much however this season he has improved greatly and he was always able to earn us freekicks with his dribbling ability. Camoranesi's certainly a better dribbler than Nedved in tight traffic and we need his skill to draw defenders towards him and open up space for others.

Camoranesi could possibly be our best passer on the team. His longballs have set up numerous goals this season and has made some stellar crosses into the opposition box. It's just that we have missed Trezeguet's heading ability to meet those crosses he sends. But there is no question over Camoranesi's passing ability, long range at least.

And to call possibly our best midfielder on the season "not good enough for Juve" is absurb if you ask me. Just imagine if Olivera was our only option...
Andy, David Del Piero wants to have 5 or 6 new players in the team and wants to get rid of the same number of players also, and we are not talking bench players here we are talking starting eleven.

I say there is no need to argue because he won't understand and he will come up with a formation without even bothering to read your post.

Jul 28, 2002
:lol:........

Camo has answere dhis critics this year, so i believe he HAS to kept, nearly all the work attacking wise from our midfield has come from him, neddy has been injured and out of form, running round like a headless chicken, emo is the rock, blasi the terrorist.

Camo does not deserve the treatment Enzo and Micco got.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hleb isn't ready to star in a team like Juve and with Nedved and Del Piero deteriorating quickly we need someone who can make the difference almost immediately a la Zlatan. Juninho wouldn't make much sense as he's about 30 but one of Aimar, Rosicky or Riquelme would be brilliant. David Pizarro is another option but he seems Milan bound.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like the look of this:

Buffon
Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro Chiellini
Camoranesi Emerson Maresca
Pizarro
Mutu Zlatan

Any comments?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Emerson also tends to drift out of the big games, yet he is considered to be one of our most important players.
On the contrary, Emerson is more efficient against big sides, he tends to underperform against weak sides

arc

Mar 11, 2004
I like the look of this:

Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Maresca
Pizarro
Mutu Zlatan

Any comments?
Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Pizarro
Nedved
Mutu Zlatan

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

Buffon
Camoranesi Emerson Pizarro
Nedved
Mutu Zlatan
also we need a complete striker to do the easy job upfront :cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
that's not true at all about Emo. He played injured, he couldn't accelerate at all.
I'm not talking about the last few games.

++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

On the contrary, Emerson is more efficient against big sides, he tends to underperform against weak sides
In 90% of the matches against the bigger sides I really feel Emerson dissapears in those matches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I'm not talking about the last few games.

In 90% of the matches against the bigger sides I really feel Emerson dissapears in those matches.
This is because he IS the unkown soldier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)