we need attacking midfield (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
rafael van der vaart is an amazing player.
and he's leaving ajax in the summer.
juventus can also get him,he's an excellent midfielder...young,creative,and immensley talented.and im sure the female juve fans wud love him too:p

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I would really LOVE to have Van der Vaart. IMO he is the hottest Talent out there. Just 21 years old, but still a regular for Ajax and the Netherlands. He is leaving for sure, we have a good relationship to Ajax........Why not?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I don't care if Zlatan and van der Vaart don't see eye to eye. Provided they are professional enough to put their differences aside once they're on the pitch.

They can break bottles on one another's heads outside.

Moggi, go for VDV.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well they caused quite a stirr in Ajax, thats y Zlatan also had to leave.

Do you remember Zlatan's wonder goal last year? Did u see VDV's face? He looked somewhat disgusted, I don't think VDV himself would want to move to Juve coz Zlatan is already here.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Van der Vaart is on the bench currently for Ajax and he has been a major dissapointment for the past two seasons.

Nowhere ready for a club like juventus, I doubt he'll ever be.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
I don't care if Zlatan and van der Vaart don't see eye to eye. Provided they are professional enough to put their differences aside once they're on the pitch.
Exactly,they're not.:groan:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
The thing is with Riquelme we could play like Milan, with Aimar it would pretty much look the same with more creativity.

Plus stop putting down Camoranesi. He's been our best passer, best dribbler, he's been our best everything this season. PLUS he has probably been our most consistent player as well.

If he continutes like this I wouldn't sell him under 25€m...

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Juve Between Valencia And Edu

The Bianconeri are trying to stall the negotiations between the Brazilian player and the Spanish club.
Transfer guru Luciano Moggi is reportedly interested in bringing Arsenal’s Edu to Turin. The 26-year-old midfielder’s contract expires in June and has apparently already signed a deal with Valencia, but this did not stop Juventus from expressing their interest for his services.

Moggi is therefore trying to get in between the Spanish club and Edu in an attempt to bring the Brazilian player to Juve and team-up with Emerson in the central midfield.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Edu is a good player and has his moments, I prefer someone more creative as partner to Emerson though.

It would definately be a Moggi-style tranfer though.

Jul 28, 2002
edu is a disloyal tit, he isnt even that good anyway, he was jus lucky to be playing for such a good team , with ace players around him.....imo Edú would be a truely poo buy.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Don't know why you guys dislike him. IMO he is one of the best central mids out there. He even played for the Brazilian NT and everybody who saw his goal against Celta in CL last year, should say, that we have to get him.

Jul 28, 2002
i have watched him on numerous occassions, and he is a reasonbly talented player, but imo the only reason he looked decent was that he had quality players around him, the majority of the time he was average at best.

PLus the greedy cunt will only be coming for the money and fame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)