we need attacking midfield (2 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Camoranesi isn't welcome in the next Juve starting XI for me. I dont want him. I want someone else haha :D Someone like Rosicky or Nedved behind the strikers.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Camoranesi isn't welcome in the next Juve starting XI for me. I dont want him. I want someone else haha :D Someone like Rosicky or Nedved behind the strikers.

You're ignorant.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cutting Camoranesi out of the starting 11 would be immensly stupid. Deco and Ronaldinho are far from realistic targets and anyway both of em could easily coexist with Camoranesi.

You just don't remove your best player from your starting 11. We wouldn't even get much money from Camoranesi, he isn't hot property on the transfer market at all.

Camoranesi has been the player that has kept our midfield together this season, our most productive attacking player AND he defends well. As time passes, Camo is slowly but surely turning into a personal favourite.

Forza Mauro German Camoranesi!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
And why is that may I ask.....Our most improved player, second most energetic player and definitely one of the most important players that the team should be built around them

Jul 28, 2002
if only he didnt keep drifting into the centre, jus like neddy, leaving us with little real width.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He drifts to the middle as he has got to do all the work himself nowadays. If you look at our goals this season, more than 75% of the attacks start with Camoranesi.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
He drifts to the middle as he has got to do all the work himself nowadays. If you look at our goals this season, more than 75% of the attacks start with Camoranesi.
i dont doubt he does a big chunk of the work, but we play with "wingers", but both end up behind the strikers.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yeah, but maybe we should play a 'real' winger on the right and play Camo in the middle where I'd like to see him play more often anyway. Camo in a semi-free role in the middle, would be great. And as it seems increasingly likely (our favourite) Enzo won't return, we have to look at other options..

Imagine something like this(next season):

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Chiellini
Marchionni Camo Emerson Zambrotta
Ibrahimovic Mutu

We could play something similar like this for the remainder of the season by the way, with Kapo or Olivera on the right instead of Marchionni and Zambo as left-back and Nedved on the left of the midfield.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Yeah, but maybe we should play a 'real' winger on the right and play Camo in the middle where I'd like to see him play more often anyway. Camo in a semi-free role in the middle, would be great. And as it seems increasingly likely (our favourite) Enzo won't return, we have to look at other options..

Imagine something like this(next season):

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Chiellini
Marchionni Camo Emerson Zambrotta
Ibrahimovic Mutu

We could play something similar like this for the remainder of the season by the way, with Kapo or Olivera on the right instead of Marchionni and Zambo as left-back and Nedved on the left of the midfield.

seriously, get rid of zebina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)