We can bring thim to Turino (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
juve NEEDS:
jankulovski
two of: ferrari/mexes/lucio
one of: zlatan/torres/diego

the rest are optional....... next season legro will be fantastic this season he is adjusting, in during which he had a few moments of unbelieveable defending(same for thuram when he came juve)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That sounds good, but who replaces Trez? We need Ibrahimovic for that. Moggi seems like he is looking at a Leeds player, but I highly doubt it that its Bakke. He is worthless. I think Moggi might be looking at Viduka or Smith.

Jul 28, 2002
the only leeds player i would go for is smithy, im sure tom and ian will agree, smith is class...heck even stu might agree with me...Smith would be awsome. :D

Jul 28, 2002
he aint a punk. I dont like leeds utd, nearly as much as i dont liek roma, i have personal reason to, but i still admire Alan Smith, he has skill, pace, shootin technique, and a hunger and desire to win. If u have seen leeds this year, u will have to agree the only reason they have any points at all is alan smith's constant effort o get leeds somewhere.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Smith is not the type of striker we need. We need someone who is powerful and can head in goals, like a target man. Someone like Ibrahimovic! How many times do we need to say this!?! We don't need Alan Smith, sorry.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Smith is not the type of striker we need. We need someone who is powerful and can head in goals, like a target man. Someone like Ibrahimovic! How many times do we need to say this!?! We don't need Alan Smith, sorry.
but he has a lot of quality though

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Maybe true, but that would be a waste of money. We need a playmaker, people. (Diego, Aimar, D'Alessandro)
....., defenderS, midfielders and an attacker !!!!!

Jul 28, 2002
u ever see alan smith???? The quite frankyl brilliant header against man u??? Smith can head the ball with the rest of them, jus in the current leeds, he has to cross to viduka. SMith is what we need, giving us stregnth and effort to dp's artistry.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
he's astounding.the only reason why i watch atletico games whenever possible.

the next henry or rivaldo.
only chelsea, man u and real can get torres....he is waaaayyy to expensive for anyone else, especially us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)