We can bring thim to Turino (2 Viewers)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Arriverdeci Trezegol!
After all, he scores us heaps of goals! I don't really want him to leave. DV should.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
As I've said many times before, how is Zlatan gonna score in Serie A when he's not scoring all that much in Holland?

Someone needs to score our goals, Trez does a very good job of that. Zlatan can't replace him.
I've said it many times before, Zlatan is a versatile player. He plays in a support role for Ajax, but could be a bigger scorer if he was played in a more advanced role.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zlatan can easily play behind a main striker and also play as the front runner. I think he can do very well as our main striker. He can also do something that Trez cannot, which is play away from goal; a very good asset.

Sep 1, 2002
Can anyone here, and I mean anyone, give me one good reason to sell Trez our only reliable source of goals, and keep Di Viol? It is beond my understanding. We must indeed be crazy.

The only explanation I can see, if it turns out to happen, is that we are daft. And I mean that in the context of football, and not economics.

I guess he and Nedved are our only players with any true value on the market. Presumimg noone else is crazy enough to pay over 30 mil for Gigi.

Who would indeed take Di Viol, "Crap"onesi, or even he of the lovely eyes; DP? Well not for any substancial sum that is!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Because Trez can fetch a higher price than Di Vaio, and with the money we could sign some good players. The way Di Vaio's played the last couple of seasons, we'd be lucky to use his transfer money to buy a packet of peanuts and a coffee mug for Moggi's office

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Because Trez can fetch a higher price than Di Vaio, and with the money we could sign some good players. The way Di Vaio's played the last couple of seasons, we'd be lucky to use his transfer money to buy a packet of peanuts and a coffee mug for Moggi's office
and if these "good" players don't quite pan-out, then we are reliant on "he that couldn't hit the backside of an elefant with a double bass" DV.

no thank you lets build around the tried and tested very good players we have.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
thats a bit hard on the guy
best case scenario is both of them leave and we get zlatan + caveaghi/gilardino.

di vaio's been crap this season,he got off to a good start but lately he's performed horribly,doing too much at times and running like a headless chicken when he doesn't have the ball.

his positioning is simply abysmal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)