WC2010 Pictures (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
morning horny bastards!! :D had no internet the past two days and god was i itching to see this thread :D you guys have made me proud!!!

@yamen: toes?!?!?! toes!??!?! god what has gotten into you bro!! r u into feet now?? u left boobs and went to freaking feet!! :D i do agree with u though!! ;)

@fred: bro god knows u r the younger brother i wish i had!! but seriously whats with u??? no chicks in the world cup come on broesphi tell me u got some piece of the action!!and were'nt just an observer. oh i bet u filled that imagination folder with loads of gold stuff :D

@jbf: if i ever ever come to jordan guess who i'm calling first???? :D good stuff

@klin, gagi, blondu, salvatore and nasser god bless :tup: :D

P.S my wife is still hotter bitches!!!! :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
morning horny bastards!! :D had no internet the past two days and god was i itching to see this thread :D you guys have made me proud!!!

@yamen: toes?!?!?! toes!??!?! god what has gotten into you bro!! r u into feet now?? u left boobs and went to freaking feet!! :D i do agree with u though!! ;)

@fred: bro god knows u r the younger brother i wish i had!! but seriously whats with u??? no chicks in the world cup come on broesphi tell me u got some piece of the action!!and were'nt just an observer. oh i bet u filled that imagination folder with loads of gold stuff :D

@jbf: if i ever ever come to jordan guess who i'm calling first???? :D good stuff

@klin, gagi, blondu, salvatore and nasser god bless :tup: :D

P.S my wife is still hotter bitches!!!! :D
Mate there are chicks of course there are, but nothing like those i've been seeing in those pictures over here, believe me i scoured the market over there, though i have to say it didn't help that the temperature was below zero while i was there, not much flesh on show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)