WC2006 Qualifier: Italy - Belarus (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i think he would have liked England
England?LOL...embaresingly won only 1-0 vs Azerbadjan!
And it soesn't matter they played away.
And if you tell me that they only needed to win and the 3 points,then we also did that!4-3,won,3 points.
so no England for comparing...coz they not super,not also France nor Spain,Portugal before Russia drew 2-2 with some shitty team like Lichteshtein,the same for Holland who also drew with Macedonia...so common....every team has its bad stuff...and we are in buildings level of a team,new coach,new era,so we need time and as long as we win in that period so it's fine.:stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
England?LOL...embaresingly won only 1-0 vs Azerbadjan!
I'm sorry but why is that embarassing?

I'm sure leaking 3 goals at home to Belarus is more worrying

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Just a small point, you keep referring o Spain as if they are world beaters. Just wondering why since they're bloody awful and drew with Lithuania yesterday
They're not that bad really. its us that are great. z, no offence, but bosnia my ass!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I'm Sure that Belarus also waaayyy better then Azerbadjan,
but doewn't matter i wasn't making comparisons it was Vinman and Don Bes,and i just son't agree coz all the big teams had their shitty results,displays and performances...

As long as we won i'm happy.i hope for the perfomance to improve,but winning is what matter.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
And why i am right?

Remember Italy'd Euro2000 campaign?

When we played like crap,making bunker defence every god damn match winning 1-0 and going through....

i was thaaaaaaaat laughing and happy after we kicked Holland on PK'S...after they missed 2 in the game,plus we were playing 10 men.
all my friends and the whole world were saying:

"Oh poor Holland" "Italy sucks".....Bite me that's what i say coz we WON!

and so what it was ugly,yeah ugly with an ugly soccer Italy were 30 seconds from the title.

with ugly soccer Milan won the CL in 2003.which i still say we deserved more,and if Neddy was able to play,he would win it for us.but nevermind.
that's another story.

and Greece also with ugly soccer won the EURO2004!

I'm not saying to play so,i hate,but if you play so and get results,no problem for me.

Moreover,Italy now,not playing that way,we do play nice,we just need more time to get things better,and as long as we are winning and getting points this time then we should be happy and not complaining.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Roman, i like this..

Moreover,Italy now,not playing that way,we do play nice,we just need more time to get things better,and as long as we are winning and getting points this time then we should be happy and not complaining.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
And why i am right?

Remember Italy'd Euro2000 campaign?

When we played like crap,making bunker defence every god damn match winning 1-0 and going through....

i was thaaaaaaaat laughing and happy after we kicked Holland on PK'S...after they missed 2 in the game,plus we were playing 10 men.
all my friends and the whole world were saying:

"Oh poor Holland" "Italy sucks".....Bite me that's what i say coz we WON!

and so what it was ugly,yeah ugly with an ugly soccer Italy were 30 seconds from the title.

with ugly soccer Milan won the CL in 2003.which i still say we deserved more,and if Neddy was able to play,he would win it for us.but nevermind.
that's another story.

and Greece also with ugly soccer won the EURO2004!

I'm not saying to play so,i hate,but if you play so and get results,no problem for me.

You go on about how great it is to win by the odd goal whilst playing unattractive football, yet you criticise and laugh at England for achieving the exact same thing:confused:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

You go on about how great it is to win by the odd goal whilst playing unattractive football, yet you criticise and laugh at England for achieving the exact same thing:confused:
I'm not...i gave England as an example for not impressing,as well as Italy.that's all.

You know i was right...thnx Azzurri7 for supporting my opinion.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #91

Depends on how you look at the situation. While you say conceding 3 against Belarus is worrying I can say that scoring only one against Azerbaijan is worrying. Both teams got three points and both teams won by a single goal, but England did it against weaker opposition.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

oh really!, its far better than to play 1-0 against azerbaijan!(who Italy trashed many times). And to mock Italy's defense is like being on really thin ice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)