WC2006 Qualifier: Italy - Belarus (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I dont get one thing though; I've always thought this qualifying was supposed to be for Germany 2006, but here in Msia it's stated for WC 2008 (which doesnt make sense)

Yeah, ok, so obviously it's for Germany :D

It'd suck if Italy doesn't qualify, because I'm pretty sure I'll make it for Germany to see the World Cup, Insya Allah

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
SLOPPY, SLOPPY, SLOPPY.....................

We made Belarus look like Spain......................

Much work needs to be done IMO................................

Sep 14, 2003
That was the worst game I've seen from Buffon for Italy. Their first goal, the player was way out and hit a hit and hope, Buffin got it totally wrong. He didn't have much chance with their second, could've done better with their 3rd from a freekick. Materazzi made his obligatory mistake by passing the ball across the area where Gattuso was robbed.

I can't remember a game where weve conceded 3 goals in one single half! I'm pissed off.

Best players were, Totti(excellent feekick), Gattuso and Gilardino played well even though he had no support. De Rossi wasn't bad either.

The worst were Pancaro, Diana and Buffon.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
SLOPPY, SLOPPY, SLOPPY.....................

We made Belarus look like Spain......................

Much work needs to be done IMO................................
That's probably the best way to sum our play up, SLOPPY! :(

We really were cruising at 2-0, I couldn't see were they were going to score as they were no threat up to when they scored out of nothing.

Sep 14, 2003
My ratings:

Buffon 4,5. At fault for the 1st and 3rd goals.
Oddo 5,5. OK defensively, offer nothing in attack.
Nesta 6,5. No faults, usual good game.
Materazzi 5. Gave away a couple of silly freekicks. Stupid pass to Gattuso that led to their 2nd goal.
Pancaro 4,5. Utterly useless.
Diana 5. Did nothing.
De Rossi 6,5. Good stuff, wonderful shot for his goal, suffered a little in the 2nd half.
Gattuso 7. What he lacks in tech, he makes up in heart. Never stopped running, won many tackles.
Zambrotta 7. Very good game, some wondeful forward runs, a great athlete!
Totti 8. Our only creative outlet, superb Beckham-esqe freekick.
Gilardino 7. Had to do alot of work as he was up front alone, better 2nd half were he linked with Totti better. Finally he scored for the senior team!

Subs: Blasi, Cannavaro, Perrotta n/v.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
My ratings:

Buffon 4,5. At fault for the 1st and 3rd goals.
Oddo 5,5. OK defensively, offer nothing in attack.
Nesta 6,5. No faults, usual good game.
Materazzi 5. Gave away a couple of silly freekicks. Stupid pass to Gattuso that led to their 2nd goal.
Pancaro 4,5. Utterly useless.
Diana 5. Did nothing.
De Rossi 6,5. Good stuff, wonderful shot for his goal, suffered a little in the 2nd half.
Gattuso 7. What he lacks in tech, he makes up in heart. Never stopped running, won many tackles.
Zambrotta 7. Very good game, some wondeful forward runs, a great athlete!
Totti 8. Our only creative outlet, superb Beckham-esqe freekick.
Gilardino 7. Had to do alot of work as he was up front alone, better 2nd half were he linked with Totti better. Finally he scored for the senior team!

Subs: Blasi, Cannavaro, Perrotta n/v.
i deff agee with these ratings although buffon desrves a 5 he did pretty okay and he saved aot of chances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)