[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (54 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Love it. Always you knew were a France fan. Well, Materazzi got Zidane sent off. That's just the professional thing to do. Like timewasting. Players are allowed to do whatever they want as long as it makes their team win. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Even in slow motion it is still so nearby that you wouldn't have the time to react, let alone real speed.
It was never a penal, but pitana is an attention whore and will always make the controversial calls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It was never a penal, but pitana is an attention whore and will always make the controversial calls.
You remember that free kick Rakitic took quickly but had to retake? That was the poorest call from a ref I've seen in a very long time. He just really wanted to blow his whistle and couldn't stomach a player playing on..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fuck off

- - - Updated - - -

And good luck at Arsenal.

- - - Updated - - -

Complains about the DFB wanting to turn this into a political publicity stunt - but poses in a picture with Erdogan to help him win the election :rofl:

What a shite wall of text. And it took him so long to come up with that zero argument (except for RACISM!!! that is) bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

And @Fred wonders why no one likes him.

- - - Updated - - -

God what a whiny peace of shit he is for blaming everyone except for the idiot causing all the trouble - himself.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Fuck off

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Complains about the DFB wanting to turn this into a political publicity stunt - but poses in a picture with Erdogan :rofl:

What a shite wall of text. And it took him so long to come up with that zero argument (except for RACISM!!! that is) bullshit?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

God what a whiny peace of shit he is for blaming everyone except for the idiot causing all the trouble - himself.
You being harsh, it's clear he didn't know what he was doing

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They did not behave good to him as well though.
Who is they, except for the nazi idiots?

Because it's complete bullshit from Ozil to make it look like only racists were pissed at him, cause that absolutely wasn't/isn't the case. It's the easy way out to label all his critics racists in disguise.

I for my part would have been satisfied with a half assed "Sorry guys, i didn't know that picture would cause so much trouble" post. But the silence and now THIS? I'm just so glad his lazy ass is gone.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Because it's complete bullshit from Ozil to make it look like only racists were pissed at him, cause that absolutely wasn't/isn't the case. It's the easy way out to label all his critics racists in disguise.

I for my part would have been satisfied with a half assed "Sorry guys, i didn't know that picture would cause so much trouble" post. But the silence and now THIS? I'm just so glad his lazy ass is gone.
Why wasn't be kicked out of the team before the World Cup? It's not like he's even any good to make it worth it for Germany to embarass themselves.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck off

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Complains about the DFB wanting to turn this into a political publicity stunt - but poses in a picture with Erdogan to help him win the election :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Big surprise. He has always been a cunt, expected nothing else from him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Now you can support your boys again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)