[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (28 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It was reported (after the match) that he had 40 C earlier that day, but I don't buy it.
Yeah it seems a bit much. Especially if it was that high. Football is a sport in which you can hide that you're not in peak physical shape, but not if you have to play 120 minutes in a World Cup semi final.

I was mostly wondering because if it was true, it would have had repercussions for the final too imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Keane are so right about this, but english arrogance gonna stay.

This is also another reason why its so hard for none english fans to actually like them

A shame when there are nice english fans, but the majority seems so fucking arrogant and deluded :inter:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
6 goals from 3 penalties, scoring against Tunisia and Panama :rofl:

World Cup 2018 Golden Boot winner
Before this tournament I thought Kane would be good enough to play for a top four club. I have to say this was a real eye opener for me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What? What else should he do when someone compares fucking Lovren's World Cup to Boateng's 2014 lol
you know how Croatians roll, overrate everything and everyone who ever set a foot in their country :D

but this time, they have a reason to, they are in the final. still, Lovren is obviously not on that level

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
you know how Croatians roll, overrate everything and everyone who ever set a foot in their country :D

but this time, they have a reason to, they are in the final. still, Lovren is obviously not on that level
Yep. And Lovren plays for Liverpool which makes things even worse.

Agree though, they can say whatever they want. It's more than great success for them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm super prepared to lose another big final. It would be #6 for me. I'm not sure how I will react if for a change my team wins a final. For years I imagined that I'll celebrate a win in a big final with you guys. Now I'll kinda be alone in my celebrations :D

But logic suggests that Croatia is likely to lose. France are incredibly strong everywhere on the pitch. Excellent in defense, athletic and strong in midfield, fast and capable in attack. They had 1 more day to rest, they played 90 minutes less and they avoided nerve breaking and exhausting matches. They have the highest number of players with experience in the biggest European leagues and clubs and in CL final stages.

It's likely gonna be a Croatian defeat. I just hope that it won't be a painful one like Juve-Milan in 2003, or this year's quarters against Real.

My prediction: 2:0 at HT, 3:0 or 2:0 FT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)