[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (56 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've only watched the game on VHS (I know someone who has all games on VHS), but if Gentile marked Neymar ala Maradona he would most likely give up football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Willian or DC vs Carrasco :rofl: it's going to be interesting. I have a feeling that Brazil will destroy them badly.
It's not just Carrasco that's the problem. He'll be replaced by Chadli anyway I believe. It's the fact that Vertonghen is the one who has to cover and Vertonghen isn't even a decent defender in his own right.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
It's not just Carrasco that's the problem. He'll be replaced by Chadli anyway I believe. It's the fact that Vertonghen is the one who has to cover and Vertonghen isn't even a decent defender in his own right.

Belgium has a squad full of great players, but their manager is just.. awful, can't see them in semifinals. That defence is dreadful.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Belgium has a squad full of great players, but their manager is just.. awful, can't see them in semifinals. That defence is dreadful.
We need Brazil to somehow not exploit our obvious weaknesses.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
fucking come on england! it's coming home! gonna smash the swedes, gonna be a walk in the park. Harry kane hattrick ez
It's kind of stupid to hate the team of the country you are from, dude. It's something 14 year olds do to try and look cool in front of their friends. Yeah, you're a real rebel, mate.

There are loads of Belgian players I don't like one bit. For every player that I do like, there is one I can't stand. And of course it's a bit silly to suddenly see Belgian flags everywhere or hear people declare we're going to win the cup. But that's just the World Cup vibe. And if your country is among the last 8 in it, you can only be glad about the enthusiasm. Life is good, man.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
$#@!ing come on england! it's coming home! gonna smash the swedes, gonna be a walk in the park. Harry kane hattrick ez
It should be easier for you to identify with the NT, seeing as you're a Juve fan and none of your direct rivals' players are English.

I find myself having to root for Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and City players. But that's fine for one summer every four years. In fact it's quite nice how everyone comes to together for a few weeks. So what if some people get carried away. They're having fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)