[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
manager does not equal the whole team though, it's still the Belgian footballers who'll go on the pitch and do their best, really strange that you'd wish them failure
No. All it would have taken is one word from either De Bruyne or Hazard and Martinez would have taken him with. Our players are spoilt little brats who are too scared to tell their manager what needs to be done. Losers. All of them.

Now, after the fact and after they have seen the impact, we see players speak out and say they are disappointed with the decision. But that's easy. You already know the public will agree with you and you made the team yourself.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No. All it would have taken is one word from either De Bruyne or Hazard and Martinez would have taken him with. Our players are spoilt little brats who are too scared to tell their manager what needs to be done. Losers. All of them.

Now, after the fact and after they have seen the impact, we see players speak out and say they are disappointed with the decision. But that's easy. You already know the public will agree with you and you made the team yourself.
You sure?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The one thing I do hope is that we now realise we need structural chance. The KBVB is much like the FIGC. Outdaded managerial figures who have no real feeling with the game whatsoever.

A shame it took us losing the best generation we will ever have.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

This is the main reason Nainggolan is so liked.

We have a bunch of pathetic metrosexual faggy docile types who will buy purses and play in EPL and are all political correct and such.

Nainggolan, altho i'm not neccecarily agreeing with all he does, is a wrecking hammer. Speaks his mind and is no nonsense.

But this assfaggot coach is afraid of non docile players, so doesnt like him.

Was it Alderweireld ? "my best fwiend Radja, i feel his pain. ... and thats it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. Fellaini, Radja's biggest competitor for a spot, has come out and said he's massively disappointed with the decision. Why the fuck are we even going to Russia? Better avoid the costs honestly.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lol. Fellaini, Radja's biggest competitor for a spot, has come out and said he's massively disappointed with the decision. Why the fuck are we even going to Russia? Better avoid the costs honestly.
I'm usually against this, but whoever the leaders in the belgian NT are should just ignore their coach in Russia and do what they think is best if he's so incompetent.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm usually against this, but whoever the leaders in the belgian NT are should just ignore their coach in Russia and do what they think is best if he's so incompetent.

Yeah. I too believe mutiny is rarely successful, but in this case it's our only hope. The manager and Belgian FA have managed to completely alienate the team from the fans and I think it will take years before this is mended, but maybe the players can still do something right. Tactically Martinez has been awful so far. We've easily qualified, but we had the easiest group by far. We still struggled against Greece, looked utterly ridiculous in a friendly against Spain and were the lesser side of Mexico in another friendly. Martinez has never once tried something different or come up with a tactical solution to the problems we struggled with under Wilmots. At this point our only hope is the players really.

But, as I said before, I struggle to support this team. Martinez doesn't give a fuck and basically mocks us. The FA demands complete support (read: please be good fans and pay our sponsors) and takes us for fools too. The amount of disrespect towards us fans has been nothing short of horrendous.

For an example what Martinez is like, this is what he has to say about our WC chances:

"When you go to a World Cup, I think only the nations who have won it previously seem to have the expectation of winning it again.

"I think when you say favourites there is a psychological door that you have to open.

"A belief that we can win the World Cup. If a previous generation has not done it then it’s very difficult for a player to say, 'yeah, we are going to win it’.

"This generation has got a talent that should allow the fans to get excited and to have a lot of belief. The understanding and preparation for a World Cup is overwhelming.

"There is a huge sense of responsibility and my job is to be 24 hours-a-day to make sure the players have the perfect platform. And international football is essential for fulfilling the potential of a player."
This is just jibberish. None of it means anything. International football is essential for fulfilling the potential of a player. WHAT-THE-FUCK are you blabbering about, Roberto?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's why we didn't qualify for EURO 2016 and World Cup this year. :D

It hurt's me to be compared to Georgians
if Bazdarevic is your coach, there is a good chance you wont qualify even for the handicap olympics. lets see what Prosinecki has up his sleeve now

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a pretty dishonest opinion and not really news. No one goes to such fb events.

Interestingly enough people here do not seem to be able to let this go. I think it has more to do with Martinez and the FA though. Both have been very patronising towards the fans and it doesn't sit well.

The only thing I'm glad about is that all of this happens after most of our players had awful seasons. Realistically we go out either in the 2nd round or the quarter finals anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)