[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

No goal-line tech in international games is a joke. Lewandowski was robbed yesterday.

[video=gfycat;DentalWarmAmericansaddlebred]https://gfycat.com/DentalWarmAmericansaddlebred[/video]
я ставил больше 2.5 я хотел убить судью в этот момент

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
[video=youtube_share;y9_0iNvjJKY]

я ставил больше 2.5 я хотел убить судью в этот момент
So you were pretty nervous when we had that pk? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Someone explain to me how Argentina are averaging one goal per game with their offensive options?
Because, well, they refuse to play their attacking options it seems.

I'm also not convinced by their midfield at all. I don't know how the fuck Biglia ever got to play for Milan, let alone be a starter for Argentina.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its very little wrong with the quality of the players, even the average choices in defence (mainly fullbacks) are fine, but something is monumentally fucked in their chore organisation and mentally. They crumbled under pressure past years and it seems to detoriate for every game, zero team play and sense of security every time they step on the pitch. Sink or sink mindset out there. Maybe only Messi who can swim along while rest try to drag him down.

I watched 45 minutes of their game last night, couldnt believe what I was watching. Shitty ass Swedens bare bones NT right now could done better then that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because, well, they refuse to play their attacking options it seems.

I'm also not convinced by their midfield at all. I don't know how the fuck Biglia ever got to play for Milan, let alone be a starter for Argentina.
Cause Argentina completely lacked an actual talent in that positio, but for their formations to work, they need one. SO they took an amateur like Biglia

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Biglia is a good CM, focusing on solitary individual player is folly and completely missing the point of the mess they are.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Biglia is a good CM, focusing on solitary individual player is folly and completely missing the point of the mess they are.
Of course it's not about one individual player. I just pointed to Biglia because while Argentina have tremendous quality up front, I don't believe in their defense and midfield at all. And besides, they might have a dozen attacking options, but for some reason they only play Messi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They dont only play Messi (and he carries them alot of the time going to midfield), they have tried everything, they played him with Aguero, Higauin, Aguero, Dybala, Di Maria, at times with atleast 4 of them same time as him. They have zero organisation is the main issue, you cant go out there as a team but play as individuals.

Biglia, Mascherano, Banega etc are good enough to get better results then they do right now. Even if they are top heavy team. Most of the choices they can make in 11 is fine for me except for fullbacks and goalie IMO.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Its very little wrong with the quality of the players, even the average choices in defence (mainly fullbacks) are fine, but something is monumentally fucked in their chore organisation and mentally. They crumbled under pressure past years and it seems to detoriate for every game, zero team play and sense of security every time they step on the pitch. Sink or sink mindset out there. Maybe only Messi who can swim along while rest try to drag him down.

I watched 45 minutes of their game last night, couldnt believe what I was watching. Shitty ass Swedens bare bones NT right now could done better then that.
I think those 3 lost finals really broke them. All three were very close and painful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)