[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (70 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So. Is this the time, where Eriksen is finally stepping up and becomes a big game player?

- - - Updated - - -

And of course England scores two late goals :howler:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really the score doesn't do their performance justice. They wre fucking hopeless until we got too tired and literally stopped caring.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Btw. The last two important Denmark games me and three of my friends went to (Italy and Sweden), Denmark got knocked out. Tonight we didn't go, but I considered go, cause I live only 1,5 km from the stadium. The game was sold out, but the three times I went to this stadium without a ticket, I got two for free and bought one from an old classmate I randomly met and didn't talk to for like 15 years.
I decided not to go, cause I thought would jinx the game anyway :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Even the cocksuckers Maltese EPL fanboys.
Lol. They actually scored 4.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Btw. The last two important Denmark games me and three of my friends went to (Italy and Sweden), Denmark got knocked out. Tonight we didn't go, but I considered go, cause I live only 1,5 km from the stadium. The game was sold out, but the three times I went to this stadium without a ticket, I got two for free and bought one from an old classmate I randomly met and didn't talk to for like 15 years.
I decided not to go, cause I thought would jinx the game anyway :lol:
You had it easy this time, 1st of September is not really a good date for Polish defence.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You had it easy this time, 1st of September is not really a good date for Polish defence.

As I've said many times before, my affection for the Danish nt isn.t that big. But it surely has become much bigger after they sucked for so long and the Danish bandwagon fans were away.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember I went to a game like 11-12 years ago against Latvia. We were winning 4-0, but people were still whistling. I hate such people. The same people who're suddenly fan of the women nt, cause they're winning.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Is there a full list of Juventus players who travelled to internationals? I saw some training pics on official site which had Higuain, Costa, Höwedes in the training camp in Turin.

Who else didnt go to internationals. I couldnt find any articles about it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)