[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (12 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Because they got stolen twice and the last time was never recovered?

- - - Updated - - -

Argentinians in Rio

My point is, give it to the teams. Their responsibility to take care of it. I checked how much 6 kg of gold come out to cost and it's about 43 grand in USD. That's basically nothing for FIFA. Let's say the trophy costs 100k to be safe. Fucking pocket change.

Argentina :lol2: Messi :lol2: Golden ball Messi :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

NSFW
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
also the last 3 world cup shown us that european teams dominated wc with superior organization and the fact that the winning team comprised with players that came majorly just from 1-2 clubs from their own leagues, quite in contrast with south american teams that still rely too much on certain individuals and that their players came from abroad and played for many different clubs...

south american elites will need to mimic those traits or risk trailing far behind europeans.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Congratz Germany, they already the best team, even before the WC

Best team for me:

-------------Howard
lahm---vlaar---garay----blind
---------mascherano
----kroos---------Schweinsteiger
james---------------------neymar
-----------muller

And, oh... F*CK MESSI, F*CK SABELLA, and F*CK BLATTER
It's time to change the corrupt regime

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Congratz Germany, they already the best team, even before the WC

Best team for me:

-------------Howard
lahm---vlaar---garay----blind
---------mascherano
----kroos---------Schweinsteiger
james---------------------neymar
-----------muller

And, oh... F*CK MESSI, F*CK SABELLA, and F*CK BLATTER
It's time to change the corrupt regime

nice team though id put rodriguez & robben ahead of blind and neymar. and whats wrong with sabella? :p

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,907
    also the last 3 world cup shown us that european teams dominated wc with superior organization and the fact that the winning team comprised with players that came majorly just from 1-2 clubs from their own leagues, quite in contrast with south american teams that still rely too much on certain individuals and that their players came from abroad and played for many different clubs...

south american elites will need to mimic those traits or risk trailing far behind europeans.
    'cept Germany hardly dominated Argentina and they certainly didn't dominate Ghana.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    'cept Germany hardly dominated Argentina and they certainly didn't dominate Ghana.
    :tup:

btw i just realized argentina hasnt scored a gol since di maria got injured: mind=blown
    this speaks volumes of how inept their front line has been, over 270 minutes played and no gols

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

btw i just realized argentina hasnt scored a gol since di maria got injured: mind=blown
    this speaks volumes of how inept their front line has been, over 270 minutes played and no gols

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    My best 11

Howard
    Lahm Hummels Medel Rojo
    Robben Schweinsteiger Mascherano Kroos
    James Müller
    Actually I will replace Hummels with Vlaar

Howard (C)
    Lahm Vlaar Medel Rojo
    Robben Schweinsteiger Mascherano Kroos
    James Müller

- - - Updated - - -

Remember you were always worried about Arge..
    I was never worried about them, I just believed that they will win. They reached the final so I was not that far off.

- - - Updated - - -

I count on you boys. I count on you to remember and tell those kids the real story. Jack and I will be too old to bother. We'll pass the torch to you :agree:
    Actually I find it a really interesting thing what FIFA did, everyone who watched this tournament is aware tat Messi does not deserve to be anywhere that award yet he got it. This only shows how credible FIFA are and people will now start questioning the four golden balls he wpn in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Worst WC outcome possible.

German fans are already among the most arrogant self-rightous fans there are, now they'll be completely obnoxious.

Fucking Palacio and Higuain, strikers of garbage clubs fucked it all up. Tevez would have buried those two chances with his eyes closed.
    What do you mean by German fans? Do you mean the entire 82 million German population? Because that's the most ignorant generalization I have ever read.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I actually feel a little bad for Messi. He clearly looked unhappy about having been given the Golden Ball. FIFA are morons.

I'm not the biggest Messi fan, but he is certainly the best player in the world, looking at about the past 6 years as a whole, and regardless of his WC play will go down as certainly a top 10 player of all time, and likely top 5. It's the idiots claiming he is the greatest player ever, or even top 3 ever, that make it feel so good to criticize him.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
    nice team though id put rodriguez & robben ahead of blind and neymar. and whats wrong with sabella? :p
    Well, JRod granted, but Robben...
    He's a good player, one of the best at current, but he's keep diving, it smirks me.
    He hate losing, anyone hate losing, i give that tough.
    Sabella have a problem at picking team. Anyone who pick palacio instead tevez have a serious brain problem.:lol:

tevez would've scored, but no... messi is boss

look at them now, idiots
    This...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)