[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (1 Viewer)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,084
    As I said in the match thread, the best thing to happen to Barbosa in 64 years.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
    Off topic: As much as I hate Bayern, I actually like how the team under Jupp H. played: simple but brilliant and quick passes, lots of off ball movements straight from the training practices. Can Juve learn how to play like that? I understand it's not the best thing trying to imitate other teams but come on, this style of play doesn't require much genius dribbling or something and still much better than Juve's numerous back passes.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    And now, Mesi can take the WC to Buenos Aires without qualms for Brazilians.

This was the worse Brazil i ever seen before. One of the most embarrassing defeats all time, generall.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    When the fifa wants
    Brazil to win
    Who ya gonna call ?
    The Germans !

When their ellbows fly
    but the flag stays down
    who ya gonna call ?
    The Germans !

When they're scoring goals
    from fauls or offside
    Who ya gonna call ?
    The Germans !

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic: As much as I hate Bayern, I actually like how the team under Jupp H. played: simple but brilliant and quick passes, lots of off ball movements straight from the training practices. Can Juve learn how to play like that? I understand it's not the best thing trying to imitate other teams but come on, this style of play doesn't require much genius dribbling or something and still much better than Juve's numerous back passes.
    Their off the ball movement is incredibly ahead of any other team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)