[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (11 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I still stand by my original statement: a great group stage followed by an unsuspenseful and boring knock-out stage.

For example, if you thought this was a great match for the WC, you're watching it for reasons other than good football.
So true. IMO this WC is great for neutrals and in entertainment value, but in quality and football value it's one of the weakest I have seen.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Tomorrow's headlines. today

Brazil, Müllered
Germany in Kroos control
Ze Germans Klose in on 4th World Cup win
7-1! Schurrle you can't be serious?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Tomorrow's headlines. today

Brazil, Müllered
Germany in Kroos control
Ze Germans Klose in on 4th World Cup win
7-1! Schurrle you can't be serious?
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Have to say that everything went on germanys way today . That schurrle goal :lol: and khedira at some points dribbled 2-3 players , and actually looked as a decent players :lol:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
All the blame should go to scolari. Unpresentable coach wearing sweat pants and sandals, insulting and gesticulating the whole match. Brazil was lucky to even pass the group stage.

Thank you Germany for destroying this disgusting team.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
All the blame should go to scolari. Unpresentable coach wearing sweat pants and sandals, insulting and gesticulating the whole match. Brazil was lucky to even pass the group stage.

Thank you Germany for destroying this disgusting team.
hes the luckiest coach ever, i dont know how he keep getting hired, hasnt done anything right since 2002, and that team didnt even need a coach.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He still is an unlikable midget $#@!, but he has upped his game for his country @ this WC. having said that, the quality of the teams on display has been quite appalling, so that might have aided him slightly as well.

- - - Updated - - -

They were celebrating their country's most successful ever showing at a World Cup perhaps :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Blanca from Street Fighter

- - - Updated - - -

Brazil have 5 WC trophies, and Germany 3. Somewhere out there, there is Italy, with 4 World Cup trophies, so you are wrong.
Germany and Brazil have made the most finals and will soon have 4 like Italy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Belgian analyst said it the best

"This Germany, reminds me of Bayeren munchen. But not current, the juggernaut from 2 years ago under Heynckens."

Totally agreed. Filthy peasants of tiki taki watch and see, how your disgusting playstyle is the difference between beeing unimpressive and knocked out early, and this glorious rape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)