[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (5 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Europeans really are butt hurt over this World Cup.

Nobody wants to see the same sides in it every four years. I'd much rather see Croatia in there instead of Holland, for instance. Don't want to see Brazil, Argentina, holland, or France in the final, but at least one of them will be there. If two will be there that is a real shame, we need new sides at the final.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Undserved defeat. Greece was better throughout the course of the match. We had some classic chances to get the lead, but Costa Rica's GK is a beast this year. We could make that 2-1 and qualify. Anyway, i keep that great appearance for my nation, we played good football against CR and Ivory Coast, not defensive as always. That shows the quality of the team.
After that, we can make a new start, with Ranieri and a younger team without Karagounis, Gekas, Katsouranis etc.
The fact that we were in that stage, is a success. Nobody can blame that team, ''did not deserved to be there''. We demonstrated ourselves!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Undserved defeat. Greece was better throughout the course of the match. We had some classic chances to get the lead, but Costa Rica's GK is a beast this year. We could make that 2-1 and qualify. Anyway, i keep that great appearance for my nation, we played good football against CR and Ivory Coast, not defensive as always. That shows the quality of the team.
After that, we can make a new start, with Ranieri and a younger team without Karagounis, Gekas, Katsouranis etc.
The fact that we were in that stage, is a success. Nobody can blame that team, ''did not deserved to be there''. We demonstrated ourselves!
:tup: haters gonna hate

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,526
    The best part is this:

European before their team is eliminated, watching the likes of Spain, England, etc., fall: "This is the best World Cup ever!"

European after their team too is eliminated: "This is the worst World Cup ever!"

it will most likely be raining so i say the ticos could get lucky
    We're due for an upset down the road. The first four matches pretty much went as planned, IMO.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    The best part is this:

European before their team is eliminated, watching the likes of Spain, England, etc., fall: "This is the best World Cup ever!"

European after their team too is eliminated: "This is the worst World Cup ever!"
    Yep, that sums up Alen and his cronies :agree: It was only good when it was convenient to them. And his "jungle" shit is really getting old.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    They might, if they play Tarzan and Mowgli. But they don't have them and even if they feel at home in the jungle, they'll be beaten just like those mosquitoes from Mexico.
    That's funny because Greece didn't seem to have any problems playing in the jungle. The only thing that let em down was their finishing and the fact some of their players aren't very smart.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Its time the latina fagbags and colonists here stop playing the victim so much.

Yeah, the weather conditions are favoring you.
    No, we dont want new small countrys to be near the final
    NO, WE DONT WANT BRAZIL VS ARGENTINA IN THE FINAL
    And yeah, we prefer to see our neighbouring country's we get along with doing well

Can the victim role stop now ? "Everyone is against us" is a Napoli thing.

Mar 9, 2006
    So apparently not-europeans, especially south americans, were so butthurted that non-european side failed to win WC for the last 12 years that they cheer against every european country, but i'll tell you one thing - the final will be between 2 european teams, hate it or love it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];4600098 said:
    So apparently not-europeans, especially south americans, were so butthurted that non-european side failed to win WC for the last 12 years that they cheer against every european country, but i'll tell you one thing - the final will be between 2 european teams, hate it or love it
    Holland Germany :tuttosport:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Juventino[RUS];4600098 said:
    Why would i be butthurt if we've won 2 of the last 5 World Cups :lol: Name another team that can say the same.

Or better yet name another team with more titles. Oh wait... you can't. :lol: Butthurt is the last thing i'd be when it comes to the World Cup.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Cause this generation is the weakest brazilian generation in history with nothing at "classic brazil level" upcomming from the youth ?

Take away Neymar, and brazil barely makes top 5 south american teams, behind Colombia, Chile(with vidal), Argentina and Uruguay

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005

Nobody wants to see the same sides in it every four years. I'd much rather see Croatia in there instead of Holland, for instance. Don't want to see Brazil, Argentina, holland, or France in the final, but at least one of them will be there. If two will be there that is a real shame, we need new sides at the final.
    fortunately there is a cure for your ailment - it's called "fantasy leagues". That might turn your frown upside down although I doubt that very much.

oh,and next time try speaking for yourself without pretending you speak for everyone 'cause you don't. I personally just wanna watch good footie and whichever team makes it, makes it even if it may happen to not be the team I am rooting for on that day.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction, This generation of any big team, except Germany, is the weakest side they ever had.
    that's just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

that should be a classic, although I wouldn't mind a Brazil-Argentina final one bit, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)