[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I understand the hate for Uruguay but objectively speaking they're superior to Colombia. They're much more than just Suarez, they have cunning & experience on their side. I'd like Colombia to take the match but I see Uruguay taking this tie.
I actually don't hate Uruguay nor Suarez, nor I think they will suck ass without him. How are they superior? Colombia has a stronger team (bar defense) and some better 'key' players IMO. I think Uruguay will be very lucky if they go through.

Cuadrado, Rodriguez and Jackson will decide the match on their own I think. Way too much quality there.

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani to make the world forget about suarez
I'd actually take Cavani ahead of Suarez in my team.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4598058 said:
And? they beat russia or what?
Yes, the Russian NT is back in Moscow chowing down on some nutritious Capello flavoured piss snow cones, twerking their stiff pasty asses in the cold while the inferior African team enjoys the spoils of humiliating a supposed superior team in the group round.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I actually don't hate Uruguay nor Suarez, nor I think they will suck ass without him. How are they superior? Colombia has a stronger team (bar defense) and some better 'key' players IMO. I think Uruguay will be very lucky if they go through.

Cuadrado, Rodriguez and Jackson will decide the match on their own I think. Way too much quality there.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd actually take Cavani ahead of Suarez in my team.
Uruguay have that fighting spirit that a lot of teams lack, coupled with their experience & team ethic, they can overcome any opponent. (This is coming from someone that seriously dislikes them btw :D) I see Colombia as a group of individuals rather than a team, they really don't impress me that much.

Anyway, I couldn't be arsed who wins the match.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Colombia has a much better team than Uruguay. I really expect them to move on.

But Chile is superior IMO. Chile with a healthy Vidal would've been through Brazil.

Scolari needs to drop off this scheme if he intends to go forward. Brazil has no midfield, playing an overagressive scheme. Just take Fred out, put Hernanes in.

Losangle mid with Gustavo/Paulinho - Fernandinho - Hernanes - Oscar. Hulk and Neymar as strikers. Leave Ramires out, the guy just can't play at this level. Sub Alves for Maicon. Then Brazil will have a shot.
Tactically yes, i'd agree. But i also think that mentally we needed this, we needed to suffer. Our team is really emotionally weak and what happened could and should make us stronger. If there was unity before, now more than ever.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Uruguay have that fighting spirit that a lot of teams lack, coupled with their experience & team ethic, they can overcome any opponent. (This is coming from someone that seriously dislikes them btw :D) I see Colombia as a group of individuals rather than a team, they really don't impress me that much.

I don't care either, as long as they can win against Brazil.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

:tup: Uruguay is a much more of a balanced team .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)