[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (8 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not these, they payed for the tickets, they are just vagina's who got a good surrounding, that like football.

I'm talking about those bitches who now come into the streets watching a game, and act as if they are the biggest fan. And then ask what color their team is

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe I get what Zach means though, majority of chicks I know, I can say only 2 or so remain indifferent to football, while the rest, though amusingly enthusiastic, get overly spastic in how suddenly they caught the WC fever. Tons of funny awkward convos where they try their hardest to have a footie chit chat. Social animals more or less, they gather its what most will talk about this whole month so they soak it in and get in on it (part of it for attention I guess).

Will watch Brasil-Chile game with 3 of them, atleast two of them have ze excuse of being chileans (nationalistic drive I get), but the one that's rooting for Brasil is hilarious. She was losing it like it was a WC final vs Cameroon last time :lol:

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,069
    gotto love them girls beeing passionate about football

gotto hate attentionwhores who hate football and go like "oh football is popular now ? HEY LOOK AT ME I SUPPORT NATION X"
    Hey, I just made X a mod. He's got his own nation now? :confused:

Or when they see USA-ALE on the scoreboard and say: What?! I thought my team Germany was playing now!
    :lol2:

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,071
    I heard a rumor about that. Maybe he's caught on and is intentionally rooting for Chile.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    The easyest way to spot these attentionwhores is the stadium camera

when their nation is getting trashed, film them. If they keep looking indifferent or focussed on the game, they are true fans

If the nation is losing 0-3, they get filmed, and they suddenly start cheering and all, yeah, true attentionwhore right there

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

when their nation is getting trashed, film them. If they keep looking indifferent or focussed on the game, they are true fans

If the nation is losing 0-3, they get filmed, and they suddenly start cheering and all, yeah, true attention$#@! right there
    guys sometimes do this too :D. but i agree with you on these bitches. i mean, theyre hot, but annoying as shit

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013

If the nation is losing 0-3, they get filmed, and they suddenly start cheering and all, yeah, true attentionwhore right there
    I was with you on this subject until this post, but this is just bullshit. Maybe people are just excited to be watched by millions of people?

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,077
    It's called the idiot cam for a reason. Fans could be fuming or lamenting their team getting trashed, but put them up on the Jumbotron and it's, "Hey, Mom, I'm on TV!!"

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    I was with you on this subject until this post, but this is just bull$#@!. Maybe people are just excited to be watched by millions of people?
    That is the thing he was talking about , that if you're team is losing 0-3 you are sitting there sulking and when suddenly your face is on the big screen , you get all excited start cheering for the team then your not truly involved in supporting the team and probably there for the wrong reason .

The instant change over of emotion makes a person look fake .

But some are just genuinely excited people who love the camera . :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I was with you on this subject until this post, but this is just bullshit. Maybe people are just excited to be watched by millions of people?
    If Juve is losing 0-4 and someone puts a camera on me, i would trow a chair at it. Celebrating is the last thing i'd think about

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SUPPORTING THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING HAMMERED

nope, doesnt work for me

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    If Juve is losing 0-4 and someone puts a camera on me, i would trow a chair at it. Celebrating is the last thing i'd think about

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SUPPORTING THE TEAM THAT IS GETTING HAMMERED

nope, doesnt work for me
    That is the thing he was talking about , that if you're team is losing 0-3 you are sitting there sulking and when suddenly your face is on the big screen , you get all excited start cheering for the team then your not truly involved in supporting the team and probably there for the wrong reason .

The instant change over of emotion makes a person look fake .

But some are just genuinely excited people who love the camera . :D
    i think thats a stupid reason to get exited about
    Okay, point taken, though I've personally never noticed this behaviour to be more prominent with female fans, actually, as far as I remember, pretty much everyone who notices themselves on the big screen starts to celebrate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)