[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (9 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
Russia was good, much much better than at euro 12, we only had problems in attack because our main player Shirokov was out because of injury, discipline, team balance, defence were on the good level :tup:

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/69347B2A291094077402100965376_14038225799564e7901d090.mp4.mp4?versionId=Voo.6dHS3mLSlqxC4wOf2PGk9DKk7ZN2

Angry Cap

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
#BRA - #CHI
#COL - #URU
#FRA - #NGA
#GER - #ALG
#NED - #MEX
#CRC - #GRE
#ARG - #SUI
#BEL - #USA
The only team I can bet on proceeding is Germany. Argentina are the second favorite for making the quarters, but that's a 65-35. I give slight advantage to Brazil (solely for the home ground) and France. Everything else is 50-50, even if some might see the Dutch and Belgium as favorites.

Jul 10, 2006
Mexico - USA for the semifinals. You heard it here first.

:spliff:

But seriously, you want to talk about this country going soccer crazy if we win the first round then find some way to knock out Messi and Argentina??? It would be incredible.

Belgium is going to give the defense problems though. I don't like our chances of getting to the quarterfinals.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
that would probably mean having separate threads for each game :p
Is it possible to open up a poll in the this thread and then after the games on sat (BRA-CHI /COL -URU ) , have a new poll up again in this thread for the next games (NED-MEX /CRC-GRE ) and repeat it like that ? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Grazie

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Mexico - USA for the semifinals. You heard it here first.

:spliff:

But seriously, you want to talk about this country going soccer crazy if we win the first round then find some way to knock out Messi and Argentina??? It would be incredible.

Belgium is going to give the defense problems though. I don't like our chances of getting to the quarterfinals.
Didn't see the waffles playing today but unless they raise their intensity and overall chemistry by a couple of notches, don't think the US could have landed an easier opponent (a group-winner no less). They obviously have individual talent but are probably the most severely under-performing team at the WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)