[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (154 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Olic MVP for me, he done everything in the match. Tackles, pressing, cross for the owngoal. Also, Croatia was very good, Rakitic and Modric are a great combination but they need a real defensive midfielder with them. With Mandzukic they would be better, Jelavic is tragic man.
I can say that i'm not impressed with that Brazil. They have a real problem in the center, except Oscar nobody can create game, long passes etc. Also, they based on Neymar form and when he will be bad, they will pay that. Anyway, in that stage is obvious that Brazil will be in the next with Croatia.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuichi_Nishimura

The wikipedia of the ref :rofl:

Nishimura was also chosen by FIFA to referee the opening game of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. [5] FIFA immediately regretted their decision to select him after he awarded Brazil a penalty for literally no reason whatsoever that changed the course of the game. Croats burned effigies of Nishimura in the streets of Zagreb.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,556
    Foul on the build up

The goalie f'ed up. With his defender obscuring the far post, he didn't do enough to close down his near post.

:lol2: seriously, what a joke... and Asian referee for such important match/competition? That's just... no.
    There was a hand on his shoulder, but that was it. Softer than Fat Ronaldo's deck in a room full of naked women.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    typical Neymar PK. shit like this should be expected given the circumstances, tbh.
    Had the game to end in a draw or a narrow Croatia win. Probably would have if not for that call.

Wouldn't start underestimating Brazil just yet - this was always gonna be a tricky game for them from an emotional/mental standpoint. They are yet to show their true colors, as far as I am concerned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)