[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuck maradona. that was such a shitty thing to do

some of you are a bunch of hyprictes. If mourinho was the one to do it you would all rage and post about how much of a dick he is, but since it's maradona you all suck his penis like there is no tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
@lion: You overrate the Germans. As long as the Argies' defense play as they should, Maradona's men are gonna do just fine.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's not that i overrate the germans, it's that people underrate them and how efficient they can be at grinding results if needed, and playing good football. not to mention how well diciplined they are and how how well they play. ffs look at past 3 major tournaments and you'll see germans have either been in the final or the semi.

on the other hand argentina are massivley overrated because of their offense. they will choke, like they have in recent tournaments when paired against tough opposition.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh I don't know about that. Argentina's group didn't really challenge them and against Mexico they had serious help scoring both of their first two goals.

Germany being Germany are always a force in the World cup and most of their players have been using the Jabulani for months. They have every chance of winning.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
it's not that i overrate the germans, it's that people underrate them and how efficient they can be at grinding results if needed, and playing good football. not to mention how well diciplined they are and how how well they play. ffs look at past 3 major tournaments and you'll see germans have either been in the final or the semi.

on the other hand argentina are massivley overrated because of their offense. they will choke, like they have in recent tournaments when paired against tough opposition.
We shall see.

meh I don't know about that. Argentina's group didn't really challenge them and against Mexico they had serious help scoring both of their first two goals.

Germany being Germany are always a force in the World cup and most of their players have been using the Jabulani for months. They have every chance of winning.
No one is denying that contrary to Argentina who's been massively underrated. And if you ask me, all the hype surrounding the manshaft ATM is due to the England game. If it wasn't for that they wouldn't be hailed as much as they're now and that will in fact work against them IMO just like it did in the Serbia that happened to be after Australia game, you know the one that was at that time hailed as the best game in the tournament so far.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not backing Germany because of the England match. I'm backing Germany because its Germany and they usually shine in big tournaments.

Out of the remaining teams in the tournament I would like to see Germany go all the way so I might be a little biased.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
King Diego and co to win it and make the German back line looks ridiculously awful.

I'm expecting Argentina to win with at least two goals margin.

3-1 for ARGENTINA...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
funny because almost every second post of yours consists of "wah wah" and a crying face.

so if your that's not baby talk, then you whine like a bitch, now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
funny because almost every second post of yours consists of "wah wah" and a crying face.

so if your that's not baby talk, then you whine like a bitch, now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

:howler: rich you of all people would complain of redundancy, then on the same post ramble the same old 2 bit googoo gaga; wont you help me get you banned by cussing some more?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Demichelis: "Si juego yo como Terry contra Alemania no podré volver más a mi país."

:lol:

"If I play as badly vs Germany as John Terry did, I won't be able to return home to my country."

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:howler: rich you of all people would complain of redundancy, then on the same post ramble the same old 2 bit googoo gaga; wont you help me get you banned by cussing some more?
funny how you got your panties all twisted in your vagina after being owned.

ignore list is just a few clicks away. either put me there or deal with it.

this conversation is over.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
funny how you got your panties all twisted in your vagina after being owned.

ignore list is just a few clicks away. either put me there or deal with it.

this conversation is over.

que te pasa googoo gaga? no more echo? ran out of stolen material? conversation should have been over before you opened your yap dissing the greatest footballer to ever live, now zip it and learn some. good boy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think the Sweinstieger/Ozil combo will counter like mad.

Germany to win 3-2 in the best match of the tourney.

Though Argentina will be gifted a goal as always.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)