[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (64 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He's outperformed him in La Liga, the CL and now even the WC. I think there is a lot between them, Messi is easily the better player out of the two, he will win the best player award yet again, and he'll keep on doing that for as long as he's fit. Because really he's that good, whenever he's fit, no player even comes close to his ability, not even Ronaldo.
Ronaldo had a monster season with Real both in La Liga and the CL. Saying that he got outperformed by Messi is an exaggeration.

The Brazilian Ronaldo? Maybe. Christiano Ronaldo? You gotta be kidding me!
No, not maybe, that's for sure. He is not as good as Ronaldo was and I doubt he will ever be as good as Ronaldo was either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
these comparisons are unfair because zidane and ronaldo have reached the end of their careers while both messi and crynaldo are still in their early stages of their careers

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that argentina fan is a fucking 10/10 i've seen more pics of her too.

would wife her.

that is all continue with your useless discussions on messi and ronaldo
anyone that wants more pics of the argentina fan pm me.

i have some great pics, vids and a gif of her.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Del Piero also had a career threatening injury in his prime, so we will never know how good he could have been, but he hasn't do too badly afterwards either.
he is one of the best, there's nothing to think more about ale....he won everything, he has everything, and most of all he confuses himself with juve for the fans.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ronaldo had a monster season with Real both in La Liga and the CL. Saying that he got outperformed by Messi is an exaggeration.

No, not maybe, that's for sure. He is not as good as Ronaldo was and I doubt he will ever be as good as Ronaldo was either.
There is no doubt at all that he outperformed Ronaldo in both those tournaments, its no exaggeration at all. There was a poll in Marca about who had the better season, 85% voted Messi, and we all know who the Marca readers are.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Though to be honest Messi matched Ronaldo's best ever season already, so i wouldn't say its so far fetched to compare the two.

Zidane>>>> Ronaldo and Messi >>>>> C.Ronaldo

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Barca won the title almost on the last day of the season so you'd agree with me that if Real had won it instead, it couldn't have made Messi's or Ronaldo's season any better/worse, right? But in that case, those votes would have all come to Ronaldo and he would have won that poll unanimously so it doesn't say that much at all. By no means did Messi outperform Ronaldo. He didn't even have a better season. He was just better than Ronaldo in El-Classico and that's actually the only reason why Barca finished above Real.

Oh and you are too young to remember the Brazilian Ronaldo's best ever season so the other post of yours is logically wrong :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barca won the title almost on the last day of the season so you'd agree with me that if Real had won it instead, it couldn't have made Messi's or Ronaldo's season any better/worse, right? But in that case, those votes would have all come to Ronaldo and he would have won that poll unanimously so it doesn't say that much at all. By no means did Messi outperform Ronaldo. He didn't even have a better season. He was just better than Ronaldo in El-Classico and that's actually the only reason why Barca finished above Real.

Oh and you are too young to remember the Brazilian Ronaldo's best ever season so the other post of yours is logically wrong :D

Nope, even if Real won the league Messi would have still been the better player. I am talking about their individual performances, the hat tricks and super hatricks that Messi scored against some really good teams, Ronaldo was mostly scoring against the Almeria's and the Getafe's. Messi scored more goals and indirectly assisted more goals than Ronaldo, he was undoubtedly better than Ronaldo throughout the season. He had a much better season, i really think your being very harsh on Messi by saying he only performed better in the Classico.

How about the round of 16 in the CL, Ronaldo went missing against Lyon while Messi completely destroyed Stuttgart.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
LOL @ choked

Argentina can't function without him!

no gameplan, no tactics and no creativity...Maradona's team is living on a prayer, and Messi's contribution!
thank you,i don't buy the "he's flopped" line,i think his creativity has been invaluable

hate to link from goal, but it's about someone came out and said this:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890...010-england-inquest-comment-fabio-capello-has

cannot see anyone arguing against that
i bet rab+repped you for that post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)