[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Frankly, Del Piero is better than both combined, so don't really give a shit about it.

I'd reserve judgment till they both have their whole careers, but i am quite confident that both can and probably will be better than Del Piero. In Messi's case, i am sure that barring any injuries he will be better than Del Piero.

Not taking anything away from Del Piero who was an amazing player in his own right, but i believe Messi has more in his locker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Messi needs to move from La Liga if he is to be one of the best of all times.
Nope not really. As long as he delivers in the CL and the WC thats enough. Pele never left the Brazilian league in his best years yet he is heralded as one of the best to grace the green field.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
true words fred...the thing is that the people who compare messi with maradona/zidane need to remind that continuity is what makes a player from a very known and succesfull to a godlike and wc player. Look at dinho...he was great, but only for 3 years. Still i rate him higher than messi now...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'd reserve judgment till they both have their whole careers, but i am quite confident that both can and probably will be better than Del Piero. In Messi's case, i am sure that barring any injuries he will be better than Del Piero.

Not taking anything away from Del Piero who was an amazing player in his own right, but i believe Messi has more in his locker.
Messi's last two seasons are better than any seasons Alex ever had. I am not sure if messi will show consistency over the years like Alex did though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that argentina fan is a fucking 10/10 i've seen more pics of her too.

would wife her.

that is all continue with your useless discussions on messi and ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)